15. Sleepwalking

Vote. Comment. Follow. 🐺

"I will be back for you, you're my bitch, not HIS!" he roars out grabbing a bag and filling it with clothes quickly and sprinting quickly out of his room.

I sit down in the corner and cry.

What does he mean???

-------------------------------

I started walking back to Elijah's house confused by the recent event. Going up I see a memory flash through my mind of Elijah throwing me out the house by my hair. I could feeling Cole at the back of my head upset by the fact that Elijah hurts us.

I open the door and walk to the kitchen and grab a bag of chips from the cupboard and place myself in the window seal with a blanket and some cushions. I start to just munch away thinking about what has happened, but my thoughts are cut off when Elijah walks down the stairs and stands a metre away like he's too scared to come closer.

"Tate I'm so sorry" he whispers out.

"You're sorry? I don't think sorry will cut it" I quietly say back continuing to look out the window.

"I don't know what happened Tate my anger just overcame me, and my wolf took over" he says.

"I may have been able to forgive you for laying a hand on me, but you hurt me more by not punishing Kyle. I just don't think I can forgive you for that." I reply with tears starting to well in my eyes.

"I was scared to banish him Tate you weren't supposed to know he was around he was going to be gone before you found out, I just needed to build the courage to do it."

"He raped me Elijah how can you even control your wolf about this! He touch what was supposably yours but at the moment you don't deserve to even be in my life" I get up and walk out the house over to my family's house and lay down on the couch for the night.

---------------------------------

I open my eyes and sit up, to see that I'm in the middle of the woods.

What the heck? What am I doing out here?

Maybe we sleepwalked out here?

Surely not! I say I little shocked if we did. I look around at everything in the surroundings. The full moon was shining through the trees creating shadows on the ground a slight type of glow was coming from a few metres away. I slowly and softly walk towards the simmering glow trying not to cut my bare feet on sticks I make it to a clearing with a bright blue pond with vines linking to trees making a cover over the pond.

 I slowly and softly walk towards the simmering glow trying not to cut my bare feet on sticks I make it to a clearing with a bright blue pond with vines linking to trees making a cover over the pond