4.Hold on

Art is NOT mine :)

Vote. Comment. Follow. 🐺

"I know you care so stop acting like a dick... you were scared" I accuse. I suddenly feel a pain in my stomach an arrow I look up to the Alpha.

"Elijah..." I whisper.

---------------------------------------

I rip out the arrow, groaning in pain, I look towards where the arrow came from and I see a girl I carefully take in her features knowing I will see her later. I hear the Alpha shifting letting out a huge growl warning people there is danger and telling the guards to come immediately.

I whimper out not thinking about it until it's too late, in a second Alpha is next to me pulling me into his naked chest picking me up and walking in the house up to his room. I don't bother struggling as I'm in too much pain.

Cole I quietly say in my head.

Tate! Are you alright? he panics back.

I'm in pain could you possibly heal me a bit I ask in the process of wincing of all the movement given from the Alpha walking up the stairs when I feel tingling in my stomach.

Cole, I don't want to be in pain anymore I cry out.

T, you know I can heal you fully if you need he says back. I can't answer back from all the pain, so I just whimper out to him.

"Alpha... am I going to be okay?" I whisper out. He looks down with anger and hurt.

"You will be okay mate..." he says back but I know he's unsure. I just start crying which causes more pain to go through me.

"Shouldn't I be healed by now?" I question. He looks down with hurt as the arrowhead was the only thing that entered so it isn't that deep of a wound I should be fine by now especially because of adrenalin but that would be for a normal wolfs healing.

"Yes, mate you should be" he whispers back.

"It was my birthday yesterday and I never shifted" I say back concerned, obviously lying. He looks at me with shock and then growls.

"Well, you should have you're the mate of an Alpha maybe it's just late." he says back trying to make sense of it. All people who have the werewolf gene have fast healing but some of them don't shift they have the healing of an Omega which is faster than human but still pretty slow compared then a normal pack member will be able to heal a broken bone in a day and Gamma, Beta and Alpha's heal almost immediately.

"Maybe I'll never shift" I lie back, acting very upset. He growls back at me shutting me up and curling into his chest from instinct. I feel so many tingles and sparks from his body touching mine that I didn't even realise I was in his room until his body let go of mine when he placed me on the bed and a whimper fell out without permission.

"No" I sternly say to him when he starts coming back to me sitting on the bed and he smirks back at me.

"It slipped out it wasn't me" I said quickly. He starts chuckling under his breath.

"Don't laugh at me" I say putting my head down trying to hide my blushing. He moves closer to me which makes me very nervous. I'm only used to my family being close to me but after I came out and started getting injections Kyle was the only one, I'd be close too. My parents didn't allow for me to have friends as I'm a white wolf but they never came with me to get the injection, so they never knew I was friends with Kyle. I know he can see my blushing which is really embarrassing.

"Do you want to lay on my chest for a bit to make you feel better?" he asked while getting comfortable giving me no choice and reaching his arms out waiting for me to snuggle in. I sigh knowing it will make me feel better letting out a grumble which causes him to let out a chuckle again.

"You're wrong by the way" I whisper out into his chest, he looks down at me with confusion in his eyes.

"What do you mean" he asks back.

"I don't feel any better" I huff out but contradict myself by snuggling in more smiling. What? He's warm hehe. He starts moving away from me I whimper cause of the heat loss.

"Come back warmth" I cry out reaching my arms out towards him. He growls back as a no it wasn't an angry growl it was just a joking growl.

"Pweeeeeease teddy come back" I say tears forming in my eyes and I look up at him. He looks down at me and his gaze softens, and he moves back for me to lay on him.

"You do like me mate" he says. I look up at him shocked.

"what n-no" I stuttered. He looks down at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Really now then I'll just go mate" he says back sternly.

"Why don't you say my name" I ask quietly sitting up on the edge of the bed facing away from him with immense struggle.

"Because I struggle with your name... Tate" he struggles. I look at him with tears in my eyes.

"You don't love me, do you?!" I cry out running to the bathroom just like in the hospital, despite of the pain in my stomach. I slam the door locking it and holding it closed with all the strength I have left.

From all the pain I'm going through my body starts trying to shift first my leg breaking but I can't shift he can't see my wolf so my body resists but heals itself, but my leg isn't healing. I scream out from the pain of my leg, but I can't hold the door anymore and the Alpha slams the door open the door hits the side of my head. I cry out watching black clouding my vision.

----------------------------------------------

1020 words

----------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed!! 🐺💖