1. Tate

Vote. Comment. Follow. 🐺

Hi, I'm Tate I am transgender (ftm) but I only figured it out about 2 months ago, my parents don't support me very much or like at all.

Today is my birthday and I'm turning 16 so I'm hoping to find my mate. I have to go to the shadow pack today as I am having a testosterone shot just because my parents don't support me doesn't mean I don't get what I want!

I'm more special than you think I'm a white wolf you guessed it an elemental wolf that's most likely why my parents hate me so much for wanting to be a guy because I won't pass my genes down to my children.

The reason I have to go to the shadow pack by myself because my parents refuse to ever come with me but it's the closest pack the help werewolves with my issues? Nah I wouldn't call it that.

I really am more scared to go there today because there is actually a guy there Kyle and I'm kinda nervous to see if he is my mate and I also don't know if I would want to move to the Shadow Pack Alpha Elijah is scary.

I had to meet him the first time I came here to welcome me to the pack apparently they don't get a ton of visitors, what a surprise! I've found out that because I started taking testosterone when I get my powers today it's going to be overwhelming as if it was a second shift. So today I can't stay all day because then Alpha Elijah might find out and lock me up and use me as his weapon or pup maker, well that's what my Mum said anyways.

"Ashley, get up you need to go!" my Mum yells up at me. Ashley is my deadname, yet she still continues to call me that, so does my Father and brother.

I don't answer my Mother and run out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth. I put my binder on with great difficulty with the baggiest shirt ever with black skinny jeans and black vans. I put big black glasses on and change my nose ring to a black one, I put my fingers through my hair and run downstairs.

I walk in the kitchen to leave and Lillian my Mother is sitting at the counter and Samuel my Father is here about to leave, my brother Anthony is glaring at me with disgust. Both of my parents are white wolves and the Moon Goddess paired them together which is very rare I put my head down as I'm not on good terms with them as they said straight out to me that I'm not who I say I am they will never see me as a man.

I really hope I do find my mate today or at least sometime soon because I don't think I can take living with my "family" anymore and they have convinced the Alpha and Luna that it would be unsafe for me to live in the pack house due to my "mental issues".

As I am a white wolf, I can't show anyone my wolf form so to everyone I am just a wolf who can't shift which makes me feel so weak.

I've started secretly training because no one really knows who I am no one knows that I identify as a guy the only people that do know apart from my family, are the Alpha and Luna.

My pack is the type that only men can have battle training, but everyone can just have basic training when I was 13, I completed that but as I used to be a girl, I couldn't do any more training and no one still knows so I'm still not able too.

"See when I get home... I love you" I say walking to the door I turn around waiting for a reply but all I get is a disgusted look.
I walk out and see the pack car out front with the Beta Joseph in the driver's seat as I'm not staying there, we don't need guards with us so only the Beta has to go so Alpha Matt doesn't have too.

"Hey Beta Joseph, how are you?" I ask.

"Hey Ashley, good thanks how bout' you?" He said. God, I hate that name. He calls me by my deadname because he doesn't know. Like I said before my family don't support me, so he calls me that.

"Good thank you, uh remember we are going straight there for the appointment then leaving" I remind.

"Yes, thank you Ashley" He replies. I started feeling sick for no particular reason I started getting nervous maybe it was just me being able to find my mate today.

"You ok, your heartbeat is getting faster" Joseph asks me.

"Yes, I'm ok I'm just scared about if I find my mate today" I say back.

"That reminded me Happy Birthday" Joseph said. I just nodded a thank you. I start feeling sleepy as I didn't get much sleep last night because I was so nervous about today that I got about an hour of sleep.

-------------------------------------

I wake up by the feel of going over the Shadow Pack border. Joseph pulls up to the clinic and I hop out to go get my testosterone injection.

"I'll be back in 5 minutes" I say before hoping out of the car. I run into the clinic and just like every other time Kyle Ember the Beta of the Shadow Pack is there waiting for me. 'Security reasons' yeah right.

"Hey Ky Ky" I say waving quickly while walking to the room.

"Wow hold up no hug?" he jokes.

"Not today I have to be quick so I can get home" I say going into the room with the nurse there waiting for me to sit down.

"Hey Amber" I say waving. She waves to me and I sit down while she starts preparing to inject me.

"So why are you in such a rush today" Kyle asks. I start shuffling I was defiantly hoping that Kyle would be my mate, but it was stupid of me to think so as I'm a white wolf so that means I will only be with an Alpha, but I feel like I should be half honest.

"My 16th birthday today" I can feel him sadden as he realised we aren't mates.

"But I do still love you though Ky Ky" I say reassuring him.

The nurse injects me then I hear a growl for the doorway, but this injection was different I started feeling faint and a feeling was coming on quick. I try getting up and fall over to the floor.

"MATE!!!!"

----------------------------------------------

1132 words

----------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed!! 🐺💖