𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

AELIANNA VEUILLETON,
Was born one year after her older brother Dione, becoming the second oldest child from the Veuilleton marriage. Born at the beginning of June, little Elia was the vivid image of her grandmother, with the long light brown hair and light green eyes that were so characteristic of the Veuilleton genes, but what made little Elia beauty stand out from the others was that her fragile face was full of freckles, from the bridge of her nose to her light pink lips. Every inch of her face was filled with those beautiful freckles that charmed everyone.

As Aelianna got older some of her freckles disappeared, at first the Veuilleton family thought it was some weird coincidence that when Elia achieved something with success one of her thousands of freckles would vanish from her face. They decided to pay close attention to this coincidence reaching to conclusions that when one of her purpose in life was achieved one of her freckles disappeared. Now her forehead and part of her lips had empty spaces.

When Aelianna's Mama and Papa got to the conclusion they made a promise to themselves, to leave Elia to enjoy and explore life as she pleased. They never got bored when their daughter made them laugh or told them something new she learned. Yes, they were scared because they didn't know what would happen when all of Aeliannas's freckles vanished, but they decided to take the risk of letting their daughter go and live freely. They truly and genuinely loved their daughter, she was perfect in their own eyes, from her perfect manners to her humor, or her brains. She was a lady. So when Aelianna reached twenty-three years of age she made her debut in society, in hopes of finding true love.

 ∗