𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

∗

Three months have already pass, it was like time was consuming them. Three months and thirty freckles left, that day Aelianna woke up and looked at herself in the mirror, her big bump was already showing and her face had only thirty freckles left. It wasn't as hard to spot that she only had that amount of freckles because she count them herself.

That morning she felt different like something exciting was happening that day but she couldn't figure out what. She was eight months pregnant, and as Benedict said, she looked as stunning as the fist day he met her.

"Benedict darling." She said from her spot in the Drawing room couch. Benedict had been having an obsession on da wrong green things lately, it was like a sign.

"Mhm?"

"We need to discuss the names for our child, the clock is ticking." She spoke, walking towards her husband and placed a hand on his shoulder. "What about  Benjamin?" She asked but then regretted. "For get it is to formal." She laughed.

"You are right sweetheart, it is to formal." He laughed, "what about... Clementine! Oh no what about Lilith?"

"No! That's my sister-in-law name, we have to make it original, maybe Gwyneth?" She sighed. But before Benedict could replied Aelianna interrupted with a pain cry, she hold her stomach and was beginning to fall, but Benedict catch her before something else could happened. "I- I think it's time." She breathed.

Pain cried were heard all around the Bridgerton-Veuilleton household, previously Benedict took Elia to their room and as fast as he could he exited the house in hopes to find Lady Danbury and Dione before Aelianna gave birth by herself.

"We are here!" Benedict yelled from the bottom stairs.

The trio approached Aelianna as fast they could both boys holding each hand.

"Dione I need..." lady Danbury instructed but Aelianna didn't cared to hear she was crying in pain.

"I'm here darling and I'm not leaving you're side. I promise, you are doing just fine." Benedict started to say smoothing things to his wife. "You are doing great keep going."

The commotion stayed like that for a couple of hours until Aelianna finally gave birth, even though she was in her eight month the baby was really healthy.

A sudden baby cry was heard around the room.

"Sweetheart you did it!" Benedict cried.

"I did!" She cried.

"It's a girl!" Lady Danbury informed pacing the baby to Benedict because Aelianna wanted to change and rest before she held her baby.

Benedict sighed happily, tears falling from his eyes. "Hello there Greenie, in your papa."

"Greenie?" Aelianna asked softly from her spot on the bed. She smiled. "I love it."

Little Greenie was beautiful, with a little mount of black hair and once she opened her eyes you could see her really light green eyes, lighter than her mother's but with the same gaze.

The routine the marriage couple had was wake up in the middle of the night, check if Greenie was okay and feed her. She was actually a little quiet baby, she didn't woke the marriage up, but they did on their own because they wanted to see if she was alright.

"Good morning my little sweet pie." Aelianna said while picking Greenie up. Her big green eyes admiring her mother.

After two weeks of being born the couple could say that Greenie was a very curious, quiet and lovely baby. She was perfect in their own eyes.

"How are my two beautiful girls?" Benedict greeted from the kitchen, the breakfast was already done so Aelianna just sat on her table spot.

"We are fine." She smiled. "Ugh! I'm so I love with this little one, I could look at her all evening and never get tired. It's like a new different kind of love."

"I get what you're trying to say. I feel exactly the same way." He kissed her lips. "I can't wait to make more of these." Benedict said while taking the baby out of her wife's arms.

"Wow! Wait a second, I'm the one that has to carry them for months! It's easy for you to say." She laughed. "But yeah maybe three more wouldn't hurt." She giggled.

As the days passed Greenie got bigger but Aelianna's freckles became less, After one month of being able to hold Greenie in their arms, Aelianna needed to go.

That day she woke up more sad than usual. Usually she never felt that way, she had a loving husband and a beautiful baby girl which she adore with all her heart.

She stood in front of the mirror watching herself; one freckle left. It was the one that was on her bottom lip.

She walked out of the room and went to do the house shores, she had to admit that she was terrified.

But it all happened in the night, the family of three were on the kitchen. Benedict was sat on a stool next to the table were aelianna was making her vanilla cookies, with Greenie on his arms.

A tear fell down her eye and she approached the pair, whispering in Greenies ear. "Mama loves you my little sweet pie." And the proceed to kiss Benedict's lips in a desperate but loving kiss; a kiss of goodbye.

After that aelianna stood continuing to cook as nothing had happened but it was like Greenie new what was Happening because she started to cry, and Aelianna's lip freckle disappeared.

Collapsing immediately afterwards.

Never waking up.