𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎

∗

From the moment Benedict saw Aelianna he couldn't believe he was marrying for love, the tears in his eyes could help it either because he let them fall. He was beyond happy that all the journey their love story had wasn't problematic between them as others in the season where. They made a click, and he wasn't letting her go.

He saw the way her hair fall from her shoulders to her back, the way her smile could light a dark room, how even thought she hasn't has as much freckles as the day they meet he would happily count all of them, and how her light green eyes have an espectacular shine of life and pure love.

He was glad to finally call her, his.

She walked down the aisle next to her father, she was walking slowly and in a shy way. But when he grabbed her hand and kiss it gently after her father made his way towards his seat, that was went she let out a shaky breath with a giggle, which made him smile.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony. It is said that marriage hath in it less of beauty
but more of safety than the single life." The father started but Aelianna didn't pay much attention until they called her name, she just wanted to call him, hers. "Would you like to say your vows?"

She nodded and looked at Benedict, " Benedict, I promise always to be true I promise myself to you. I promise to hold our love as a love everlasting, To you I promise to cherish and share in everything. Not just for this moment, not for an hour, or day, or year - I will always love you. An old myth states that man and woman were separated, because the Gods were frightened of how strong we were together. Men and women then were left to search their lives for the halves they lost - you are my other half - let the Gods be afraid - they cannot keep us apart." She took a deep breath and continued. " I have to catch my breath to believe this is real, that I am marrying my true love, my heart's desire, and my best friend. Love is give and take, I give all my love to you and receive so much love in return. I vow to carry you and to be carried by you, to journey with you and to love each minute because of our travels together. We will live a life of constant adventure together. I love that you and I will spend the rest of our lives together. Somehow my life has come to this amazing moment and now I will always share it with you. We have always been married, through all time, through all the world, our souls have always been united, and I have the joy of experiencing that love now and forever. You are my guide to love, my every wish, and the person I want to grow old with. I vow to kiss you everyday, as we do today - with love and devotion. That each kiss we share from now, will be a remembrance of our wedding vows, our joy, and everything we share."

She smiled at him and then the father proved to give Benedict the word for him to say his vows.

"No words can possibly express the vow that I give to you now - it is an ineffable part of myself that I place in your care as we join together. I promise that my love for you will be an ever flowing spring, never diminished and always sweet and life-giving. I promise to love you, to be your hearth, to keep a flame alive for you in my heart. When you walked into my life, love walked in. It was a magical moment that I will treasure forever with you. I will walk together with you and with love. They say that love is a many splendored thing, constantly changing and evolving. My love for you will be ever changing like a chimera and ever growing like a verdant valley. Our love will bind us together through all time and this I promise, to always be true. I knew I loved you from the moment we met, and I have been helplessly lost in your eyes ever since. Together you and I will make one, one world, one universe of love, ever growing, ever expanding - perpetually and inexorably. I vow to love you as you love me, through all hardship, darkness, and pain to reach for our joys, our hopes, and always with honesty and faith. All I have in this world I give to you, I promise to hold and keep you, comfort, protect, and shelter you, for all the days of my life. From this day forward, let us build a home together filled with love, laughter, joy, and light, when two become one we create a family, built on love. I promise to grow with you and build with you a better life each day as we learn from each other to be patient, kind, giving, and to always cherish each day together. My commitment to you is one if give willingly, absolutely, and without hesitation. I am yours utterly and have been since the moment we met. Our love is unique and to be cherished. To you I promise only my constant devotion and love, forever and ever. I love the spark that is inside you, your eternal glowing lovely spirit, and I am so glad to be able to see that everyday, warming my soul, forever.

Borge could help but let more tears fall from their eyes, when they briefly look at their families they knew they could help it either. Both vows where said from the bottom of their hearts.

"In the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen. I now pronounce you man and wife."

After the father said those words Benedict and Aelianna shared their first kiss, she was feeling butterflies in her stomach. The kiss was short, sweet and warm. She couldn't help but think that Benedict was the best at kissing, and the way he made her feel during the kiss was goof to to be alway like that or better.

As the guest cheered from the new couple, Aelianna and Benedict were ready to celebrate all night long. And they did, He showed her a beyond way of showing his love towards her, he made her feel comfortable and beautiful, that night, they're weddings night on their new home in grosvenor square, she felt home.