𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

∗

Even though Benedict and Aelianna didn't had to planned their wedding by themselves —the maids planned it — they decided to take the matters into their own hands, meeting three days in a row to discuss.

"What do you think about this color?" Benedict said while picking up a pallet of colors form the table. The couple was discussing the last details of the wedding.

"I like it, but maybe it could be lighter?" She said, while tasting some of the biscuits. "Would you like orange o vanilla cookies?", with her hand she pushed the plate with both cookies.

After he tasted both biscuits both locked eyes and replied at the same time with a knowing look, "orange." The couple laughed.

"Are we all set?" He asked once he picked the colors they both liked.

"Yes we are." She smiled and made her way towards to sit next to Benedict. After three days of figuring out what they wanted in their wedding they finally finished. The only two thing that's were missing was Elias wedding dress and Benedict's tux.

She happy sighed and took his hand in hers.

"You make me so happy." He whispered to her.

Even though they were allowed to have physical touch, Benedict and Aelianna haven't been intimate before, nor shared their first kiss either. They were waiting for the right moment.

"Knock knock." A voice said while entering the room.

"Papa?" Is it noon already?" She asked receiving a nod from her father who stood by the door — Aelianna needed to go get her wedding dress fitted— she stood up from her seat and kiss briefly Benedict's cheek.

"See you in two days my love," he said as he winked. Two days. In two days Aelianna Veuilleton will become Bridgerton, both families couldn't be more exited.

While this author,
along with the rest of the ton, will certainly miss its most-remarked-upon couple back in London, perhaps we might find solace in the promise of the duke and duchess returning to us bearing a surprise.

"May I have everyone's attention?" Colin said, everyone have gather to celebrate the engagement between Benedict and Elia — certainly they didn't have in mind Colin would make and announcement that would take the attention from the couple — "I would like to make a small but important announcement. I have happy news to impart." He continued "I have asked Miss Marina Thompson to be my wife, and she has accepted."