십일

Hate is fire and you're the fuel
You will feel everything I've been going through
Every brick every rock you threw
Paved the road to hell for you
You will feel everything I've been going through
When life comes to punish you~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"knife or wax?"

Taehyung had no idea what Jungkook was talking about so he just kept staring at the elder while sniffling.

"You're so fucking naive," the alpha scoffed, which resulted in Taehyung breaking the eye contact and turning his head to the side. Jungkook grabbed his jaw and forced him to face him before continuing, "Since you're not choosing, I'll choose for you."

With that, Jungkook got up from the bed as Taehyung sat up and grabbed the bedsheet to cover himself with it. His eyes widened when he saw Jungkook approaching him with handcuffs and a candle.

Jungkook placed the candle on the side table and lit it up before pouncing on Taehyung, catching him off guard. The younger started screaming in fear when the alpha turned him around and cuffed his hands to the headboard.

Taehyung's back was facing Jungkook as his head was burried on the pillows.

"Lets get rid of this, shall we?" The alpha spoke, tearing away the omega's shirt with his bare hands and throwing away the torn pieces.

He was left in his underwear and thankfully the alpha didn't try to get rid of them. After checking the cuffs and ensuring that the omega wasn't able to move, he started placing kisses on the latter's back.

"This will hurt," the alpha whispered before grabbing the candle from his free hand and tilting it over Taehyung's back. The wax slowly dripped onto the omega who screamed in pain as soon as the wax made contact with his skin.

"STOP!" Taehyung screamed and tried to move but failed to do so. His hands were cuffed and he was laying on his stomach which prevented him from moving. His legs were free but the alpha placed himself over his lower body which restricted all the movements.

Ignoring the omega's pleads, Jungkook continued his action until he made the letter "J" with the wax on Taehyung's back. He smiled before getting up from the bed and placing the candle on the sidetable. He then uncuffed Taehyung and laid him on his back which resulted in him letting out a choked sob.

The poor omega's face was covered in sweat and tears as he continued to sob in pain.

His back was burning. The alpha sat next to the sobbing male and stared at him for a few seconds. His eyes softened as he gently picked up the crying male and placed him on his lap. He rubbed the latter's waist while rocking him back and forth.

"You're my good boy," he whispered into the omega's ear whose crying died down into hiccups and sniffles.

"Don't repeat the same mistake." The alpha's voice lowered as he blankly stared at the wall infront of him. He looked down only to find that the younger male had passed out in his arms.

Jungkook sighed and smiled at Taehyung before he laid him down on the bed and covered his body with a blanket.

"Sleep well." He whispered and kissed the omega's forehead before making his way out of the room. As he stepped out of the room and shut the door, he turned back and locked it from outside.

"Just in case."

____________________________________

is anyone still reading this book?
I am sorry for the late updates. I just want you guys to know that life has been stressful which is why I rarely come online. I am so sorry. Thank you so much for your patience ! <3

in this book, things will go in the "right" way. just because its a taekook book, it doesn't mean that Taehyung will forgive Jungkook or something like that BUT its a suspense as to what will happen in the end.