I want to stand with you on a mountain.
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever.
Until the sky falls down on me~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“He w-will take m-me with him!” Taehyung cried while clutching onto Jimin's shirt. Jimin stroke the omega's hair while Yoongi sat beside him on the bed with a frown.

He failed to protect Taehyung this time.

Two days have passed and it was the day when Jungkook asked Taehyung to be ready to move in with him. More like ordered him to pack his bags and wait for his alpha to take him.

Taehyung didn't pack his bags as he was not ready to live with his mate. He was very much scared of him and was not ready to spend his whole life with him.

Finally he stopped crying and got up. He sat in front of Yoongi and slowly raised his hand to trace the scars on his face. Jimin just looked at them, remembering the day when Jungkook brutally hit his mate in front of him.

All of them were in distress just because of Taehyung'smate”.

“Sorry. I couldn't protect you—”

“It's okay Hyung. Please... Don't apologize.” Taehyung whispered and laid his head on Yoongi's lap as fresh tears welled up in his eyes.

“I thought...i though after finding my mate... I'll be happy.” He managed to croak out as he looked at Jimin and then at Yoongi.

“I thought I'll always feel safe and protected. I thought I'd be adored and taken care of instead of being forced all the time. It- it hurts so.. Bad!” The poor omega sobbed as Jimin and Yoongi comforted him but soon they were interrupted by the sound of the door bell.

Taehyung sniffled and got up while Jimin accompanied him to the front door. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Jungkook standing there with a huge smile on his face.

He looked harmless but soon his expression changed when he saw Jimin with Taehyung.

“What is he doing here with you?” The alpha asked as he looked at their intertwined hands with anger. When the omega didn't answer, he took a hold of Taehyung's hand and pulled him towards himself, caging him between his strong arms.

“You didn't pack your things, right? Such a disobedient omega.” Jungkook said after scanning the house, still keeping a strong hold of his mate. “I'll provide you with everything so you won't need anything from here. Mhm~ you smell great, my love.” He continued as he sniffled the omega's head who was desperately trying to get away from him.

“I'll forgive you this time. Come on, let's go!” The raven head exclaimed as he took a hold of Taehyung's hand and was about to drag him outside but was halted by Yoongi who harshly pushed Jungkook, causing him to stumble back as he quickly composed himself.

Jungkook just looked at Yoongi and tilted his head while smirking. He started whistling as he slowly walked towards Yoongi, eyes not leaving the male infront of him.

“What happened to your face? Who did this to you!” The raven head mocked and furrowed his eyebrows.

Yoongi just looked at him with anger and was about to punch him when all of a sudden a group of men dressed in black suit along with a few weapons bursted through the front door and pointed their guns at Yoongi and Jimin.

The ravenette just chuckled and turned towards his mate who was begging infront of his men to put the guns down.

“Come on sweetheart, let's go. You don't want me to shoot their brains out, do you?” Jungkook raised his hand and signalled the omega to hold it.

Taehyung was stuck. He didn't have any other option. He wanted none of it. So to end it, he complied to the alpha's order and placed his soft hand on the alpha's rough ones.

The alpha smiled and pulled him close as he grabbed his waist and gave the omega a small peck on his cheek.

“See! It was so easy. You should have just listened to me earlier, petal.” Jungkook nuzzled his nose on Taehyung's neck.

“I like it when you obey me, my omega.” He whispered in Taehyung's ear who was trembling in fear.

“Hm, lets go! I'll show you your new home.” and with that said he took the crying beauty with him who did nothing to resist.

Never disobey your alpha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading, loves! 🖤
++ you guys make me happy.