I bow down to pray
I try to make the worst seem better
Lord, show me the way
To cut through all his worn out leather~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The melodious sound of the alarm clock woke Taehyung up from his sleep. He wriggled inside of the blanket, grasping the thin material and covering his head to block the sound.

Irritated by the ringing alarm clock, he jolted up from the bed and stretched his arms out to turn the alarm off which was kept at the side table. After turning off the alarm, he sat at the edge of his bed, staring at space.

His mind was blank at the moment and his body system was numb. He stood up and stretched his sore limbs to get rid of the stiffness but suddenly froze upon remembering the events of last night.

He stood there, eyes wide open and mouth hung ajar. He slowly made his way towards the mirror to confirm that it was nothing but a dream.

A bad one.

It's not true. It's just a dream. It's just a dream. It's just—

And then his whole world crashed because infront of him was his reflection; a mark on his neck.

“I- it wasn't a dream.”

He whispered to himself as he fell on the wooden floor and started weeping, not caring about the fact that he was getting late for his classes.

_____

Taehyung managed to get to his university on time but still late than his usual timing. Upon reaching the campus, he was bombarded with questions regarding his late arrival by none other than his best friend, Min Yoongi.

He wore a turtle neck in order to hide the mark from everyone. He didn't intend to hide it from his best friend, it's just that he wanted to tell him about the incident in private and not in front of hundreds of students walking around. So that is the reason why they were now in an empty classroom.

“What happened Tae?” the elder was worried about the fragile omega who didn't utter a single word since his arrival to the campus, simply dragging the elder to a vacant classroom.

“Tae, tell me. Hyung will protect you.” Yoongi placed his hand on the younger's shoulder, giving it a light squeeze while crouching down to his height and as soon as Taehyung looked up at the worried face of the elder, he couldn't prevent the salty fluid from dripping down his cheeks.

He slowly slid his turtle neck down to reveal the mark and to say that the elder was shocked is an understatement.

W-when?” Yoongi couldn't help but stutter. The omega just looked down at his feet and sniffled.

“Tell me everything. I'm here to listen.” and that's when the poor omega broke down into pitiful sobs, grasping on his chest while trying to form words.

“H-he marked m-me f-forcefully... I-i told him to s-stop! Bu-but he didn't listen.”

Yoongi quickly took the younger in his embrace, rubbing his back to calm him down.

“Shh shh little one. He hurt you. He may be your mate but no one is allowed to hurt my best friend. He's so dead.

Yoongi was furious.

__

Yoongi and Jimin decided to accompany the younger on his way back home and spend a few nights there as the younger was not in his right state of mind. He was scared about his house being invaded by his alpha at anytime.

To calm the younger down, Jimin bought some strawberry milk from the cafeteria as they walked out of the campus building. Yoongi and Jimin started bickering on purpose to make the younger laugh.

A huge crowd of students at the gate of their university caught their attention as they walked up to the gate to find out the reason of the chaos.

There they saw a tall male dressed in a black dress suit, busy checking his phone while leaning against an expensive car which surely belonged to him.

The students were whispering to eachother, trying to find out the reason of the appearance of the handsome man in their university.

“Woah that looks like an expensive car.” Jimin said while eyeing the costly car.

“Lamborghini Veneno. Surely expensive.” Yoongi replied, unamused.

“Anyways, let's— Tae?” Jimin furrowed his eyebrows when he saw the younger stare at the unfamiliar male with a scared expression.

Taehyung shakily raised his hand and pointed at the said male.

“H-he...marked m-me.”

And as soon as those words left Taehyung's mouth, Jimin and Yoongi looked at each other in shock while the certain dressed male looked up from his phone and saw his mate staring at him with a scared expression.

Oh look! I found you, my beautiful mate.”

_________________________________

Thank you for reading, loves~🖤
Feel free to point out any mistakes.

++ most of my readers don't follow me so the only way to interact with them is through my books. I'd like to say that I love you guys ALOT!
I hope you guys are doing well. If not, then remember that you, my precious hooman, are VERY important to me and I'm more than willing to help you.