십삼

I'm holding on
Why is everything so heavy?
Holding on
To so much more than I can carry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is it?" Taehyung whispered while rummaging through his clothes. He was trying to find his cellphone in order to contact his friends.

"Here it is!" He exclaimed as he found his phone inside the pocket of his jeans. He took the phone out and quickly dialled Yoongi's number.

As soon as Yoongi reached home after dropping Jimin off, he felt his phone buzzing in his back pocket. Upon seeing Taehyung's name flash on the screen, he quickly picked up the call.

"Tae?"

"Hyung! Help me please," and with that, Taehyung told Yoongi everything. To say that Yoongi was mad would be an understatement.

Yoongi felt useless. His first instinct would be to hug Taehyung, but handling the situation over the phone was challenging. He was at a loss for words and could only apologize.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered. He asked Taehyung to send his location before hanging up and dialling someone's number.

"Hello? Yoongi?"

"Bogum, I need your help. Can we meet at your place right now?"

_____________

"What? I told you something was off about their relationship," Bogum said as Yoongi told him what Jungkook did to Taehyung.

Yoongi was currently at Bogum's house. He told Bogum everything that Taehyung told him while frantically pacing around the room.

"Yeah and I just want to stab that coconut head-"

"Violence won't help. We need to use our brain. We can't defeat Jeon Jungkook at his own place, so we need to come up with a better plan to get Taehyung out of there." Bogum tried to calm Yoongi down before asking, "Where is Jimin? Is he aware of this?”

"At home. I want him to be out of this." Yoongi replied. He wanted to protect Taehyung but not at the cost of risking Jimin's life. He knew that Jungkook could use Jimin in order to defeat him. That's why he wanted his mate out of this.

"My initial plan was to make Jungkook believe that we are not a threat but now that I think about it, any plan will not work because it doesn't look like Jungkook will believe us. At this point, the only thing we can do is talk to him and try to convince him to let Taehyung live peacefully." Bogum explained as he sat on his couch and rubbed his forehead out of frustration.

"What if we tell him that they are not supposed to live together unless they are married-"

"Are you dumb? Knowing that guy, he will most probably force Taehyung to marry him." Bogum sighed and got up from his seat.

"What are we supposed to do then?! Talking won't help and you know it," Yoongi exclaimed while following Bogum who was walking towards the front door.

"Let's just go and see how things will turn out."

____________________________________

Thank you for sticking around and reading my book. <3