Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bogum stood there for a few minutes, looking at the crowd of students whispering among themselves until he felt someone's hand on his shoulder.

“Hey, are you okay?” He turned his head to the side only to be met with one of his batchmates looking at him with a worried expression on her face.

“Uh, y-yeah i'm good.”  he replied as she smiled in return and turned on her heels to leave but before she could walk away, Bogum stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

“Hey, wait!” He said before retracting his hands and asking, “I-i'm sorry but have you seen Yoongi?”

After everything that he witnessed, the only person who could answer all his questions was Yoongi as he was the closest person to Taehyung.

“Yes, i saw him with Jimin. I think they were headed to the basketball court.”

“Thanks!” He bowed to her before running towards the basketball court which was on the other end of their university.

People gave him weird looks but he didn't care. He knew that something was wrong with Taehyung's relationship with his mate and he desperately needed to talk about it with Yoongi.

--

“Yoongi, let your wounds heal.” Jimin pleaded with desperation laced in his voice. Yoongi was currently dribbling across the court and shooting the ball at the net without any trace of exhaustion.

Jimin was scared because Yoongi's wounds were still fresh and he didn't want them to get worse. He got up from the bench and started approaching his mate when someone bursted through the door of the court room.

It was Bogum.

He was panting as he clutched his knees. As soon as he shifted his gaze upwards, his eyes landed on the yoonmin couple who were looking at him with a surprised expression on their faces.

“Yoongi! We need to— what happened to your face?” Bogum furrowed his eyebrows in confusion while analysing Yoongi's face.

“You.. don't know anything?” Yoongi asked hesitantly, embarrassed by that particular incident.

Bogum shook his head in return, completely oblivious about anything that had happened in the university.

“Hold up, so you weren't present for the past few days?” Jimin asked curiously as he cautiously took the basketball from Yoongi's hand.

“No, I just came today after a week of absence. Wow you guys didn't even notice my absence.” Bogum stated disappointedly which caused the males in front of him to let out an awkward chuckle.

“So, with whom did you fight?” Bogum asked as he continued observing the deep cuts on Yoongi's face.

“Taehyung's mate.” Yoongi replied monotonously which took Bogum aback before he said, “I-i m sure you've had a good reason for it because i saw him today.”

“He came to pick Taehyung up and they both kissed in the middle of the campus ground,” Bogum paused and gulped upon seeing Yoongi's expression darken before he continued, “even though it looked like Taehyung initiated it, he looked so uncomfortable. Also, his mate literally glared at me before leaving with him.”

Both Yoongi and Jimin looked at each other before Jimin explained everything to Bogum as Yoongi just stood there and tried to calm himself down.

“Thats wrong! He cannot force Taehyung to do things. Shouldn't we do something about it?” After listening to Jimin, Bogum couldn't control his anger as he finally bursted. He could feel his chest tightening after listening to everything.

“Right now Jungkook has the upper hand so we really can't do anything about it except for being there for Taehyung when he needs us.” Jimin said with a sad smile.

“You're right. Just call me whenever you guys need help, I'll be there.” Fortunately, Bogum understood what Jimin said and didn't make any rash decisions.

“Thanks buddy.” Yoongi finally spoke, looking at the male infront of him with sad eyes. Him and Bogum were just batchmates who didn't interact much but seeing Bogum willing to help them made him feel better.

“No problem. I'm sorry but i have to leave. My sister is waiting for me so i'll catch up with you guys later.” Bogum smiled before leaving them alone.

“He's a nice guy. I like him.” Jimin announced which startled Yoongi as he looked at Jimin in betrayal.

“Just kidding,” Jimin giggled upon seeing Yoongi's face before pecking him on his lips.

I have my eyes only on you.”

_______________________________

I know I'm late. I'm sorry :")

IMPORTANT

I really love you guys but I have a small request. Please stop asking me about the ending of this book. I can't say anything regarding to it but I can assure you that it will be satisfactory.

Thank you so much for reading! ❤