Our Secret is Revealed

I remained sitting on the floor, their emotions were almost suffocating. Tohru's eyes bounced between the idiots quickly, trying to figure what to do or how she did it. Great, how were we going to explain this one. I leaned over and grabbed Kyo by the scruff, turning him so he was nose to nose with me. "You are in so much trouble!" My voice was low, almost a grumble. Now the anger shifted to fear.

He was wondering if the trouble would be coming from this little mishap or the fact he disappeared for four months without as much as a note.

"Well as you can see I'm the Dog, Yuki is the Rat, and Kyo here is the Cat. We are all possessed by the zodiac animal spirits." Shigure explained. "We transform when we are weak or hug by someone of the opposite gender. We don't have any powers except we are able to talk to our alike species."

Tohru's face looked pale as she took all the information in. Hatori will probably just erase the girl's memory now. Akito won't approve of this little spill and will be thrown into a rage. The last time Akito went crazy Kisa was hurt badly, she had to stay in the hospital for over a week. I sighed, this was not going to end well for anyone involved.

I looked up to see all three of them transform back, not phasing me in the slightest. Tohru on the other hand squealed and covered her eyes; "they transform back eventually. But they will transform back naked. Clothes don't morph with them." I explained, passing Kyo his pants.

Tohru nodded, still in shock from this morning's events. I stood up and headed for the door, "I'm heading to class; you fools better figure this problem out." Now it was my turn to be angry. I was going to be the one blamed for this and Akito's rage will be targeted at me. The anger will burn in Akito's eyes, the rage will bubble and someone is going to get hurt, which will hurt me. What a mess.

It was difficult to focus as school; the teacher was talking but her words weren't processing. Why did Kyo appear? He has been gone for so long and now he just shows up? Tohru came to class late, her face was still pale. She better keep her mouth shut. Yuki sat in the back of the class; his nervousness was stabbing me in the back. He was terrified on what will happen to the girl and us.

At the end of the day, while walking in the hall; Yuki grabbed my arm and pulled me into an empty classroom. He stood there, the nervousness from before was slamming into me like a sledge hammer. Tohru stood there, clutching her books tightly to her chest.

"Kana-Chan! I'm so sorry about this morning, but I won't tell anyone!" She started babbling.

"Miss Honda..." Yuki said quietly.

But the girl kept babbling.

Yuki slammed his fist into the wall, causing the girl and myself to jump. "Miss Honda! You need to understand; we are worried about you. Akito will make you lose your memories."

Sadness washed over my body, he was remembering the time he was a kid and playing with a group of child when a girl fell into him. He transformed in front of five other kids. What was sad was they were okay with this and still wanted to be his friend, but Akito disagreed and all those children had their memories erased. Those days were hard, Yuki was so depressed and lonely.

Tohru stared at us, the words processing in her head. She turned towards Yuki and headed for him; tripping on her feet. Yuki instinctively caught her, causing him to transform instantly. "Sohma! I'm so sorry!" She cried, looking down at him.

I rubbed my forehead, this girl is something else.

Tears started to drip off the girls face, "Sohma, if I do get my memories erased, can you do something for me" she was still kneeling next to the rat, "can you make sure to be my friend again?"