That was Uncomfortable

"You sure slept a lot when we got back, Kana-Chan." Tohru said, adjusting her bag on her shoulder as we walked towards the front gates of the school. The air was still warm but the end of summer was here and now fall began and so did the new semester of school. "You do you look very refreshed" she smiled.

I smiled back, by the time we reached Shigure's house after the beach get away, I was fast asleep the entire drive home and slept most of the next two days. Kyo made sure I was would get up and eat but then I crawled back into bed and continued to rest. Yuki said Tohru was worried about me as well, but they kept her preoccupied.

"Hatori wanted her to rest more, but she of course ignored him" Kyo muttered next to Tohru.

I shook my head, pulling the door open; "I'm not missing the first day of the semester. I'm fine, see!" I held the door open as Tohru and my brother walked through. He sighed and continued walking, shaking his head at my comment. "Besides, if Hatori had it his way, I'd be locked away and sleeping 24/7."

"Doesn't sound like a bad idea" "Haru said, walking up to us, throwing his arm over my shoulders.

I rolled my eyes and shoved him off me, "you don't even know what we were talking about."

Haru was a space cadet more often than not, but he did have a talent for sensing people and their emotions. He was good at reading them and knowing how they were feeling, especially if he was close to them. "You do look better than you did a week ago." He said, walking next to us.

I sighed, everyone needed to stop pointing that out. Yes, I was drained after the family vacation. Yes, I slept for a week. We don't need to keep pointing out the obvious.

"Where's Yuki?" Haru asked, scanning the halls.

I smiled, "he's helping with first years. It's apart of his student council work." I explained, watching several young girls wander around aimlessly. "I told him that I would walk home with him after class."

Haru nodded, "that makes sense. See ya" he waved, ducking into a classroom.

Kyo grabbed my arm and guided me towards our classroom, mumbling about how Haru was always lost when we were kids. When we entered the room, Tohru ran over to her two friends, while I was quietly walked over to my desk and waited. Today was only a half day since the first years were new around campus plus student council babysits them.

"Hey, Shigure told me to give this to Yuki, but I figured he could starve." Kyo said, throwing the lunchbox on my desk.

I glared up at him, "really, Kyo?"

"Not my fault he left it this morning."

I rolled my eyes, if this would have been last year, Kyo wouldn't even have grabbed the lunch box; let alone make sure Yuki got it even if it was delegating the task to me. Tohru really was making her impact on him, she was able to make him calmer, his bond less harsh especially towards Yuki. "Why can't you take it to him?" Might as frustrated him while I can. It was still funny to watch him get flustered.

His cheeks flushed, "because he's your friend, not mine!" He yelled, stomping towards his desk and throwing his body into the seat.

I smirked, and he was slowly becoming your friend too.

Standing up slowly, I grabbed the lunch box and walked out the room, ignoring his flustered looks. As I worked my way down the crowded halls, firsts years wandered aimlessly, asking the same questions to student council reps with clipboards, causing me to chuckle. Most of them looked annoyed, probably wondering if this is what their predecessors felt when they first came to this school. I walked over towards the nearest representative, he was shorter than me; I could see the irritation radiating off him. "Hey, if you run into Yuki, can you let him know that I'm leaving his lunch box in the student council room? He left it this morning."