Before Starting

Dear readers,

Dear readers,
.... Too formal? m'kay.

Hey! Thank you for choosing to read my story. This is the first time I'm writing something so there would be a lot of grammatical errors. English is also not my first language so don't hate too hard on my story.

The story is based on poly relationship. If that's not your thing, you are very much welcome to leave.

Before starting the story, I would like to state that this story is fictional and is the creation of my imagination. The characters in this story do not relate to real life and if any incidents match, it is purely coincidental.

I have only used the BTS members as characters for the story and their acts and behaviors here may or mayn't be the way they act in real life. Again, it's the creation of my imagination.

This story is all my work and I have not copied from anyone. If found similar, it is purely coincidental. Also, plagiarism is a sin so, don't do it. Even though, I don't get why you would want to.

The pictures used do not belong to me. BTS do not belong to me and certainly you do not belong to me.

That's it and enjoy reading!

(The guys appear a bit late in the story. The first few chapters are to get to know the protagonist. It's worth the wait though. Also, although I've used Y/N as the protagonist, you are free to imagine whomever you like.)

)