Chapter-21 | I'm fine.

The next morning, I woke up with an urgent need to pee

The next morning, I woke up with an urgent need to pee. Ari and Ally's arms were restricting my movements; they were wrapped around my form like Koalas.

I peeled their arms off me- unknowingly waking them up and dashed to the bathroom. After relieving myself, I decided to wash my face as well thinking it might've been looking horrendous because of the tears I'd shed last night and the mascara that must've melted.

When I looked at myself in the mirror, I let out a scream that got Ari and Ally to rush to where I was and start knocking at the bathroom door. "Y/n! Are you okay? Did you slip and fall?"

"No, I'm fine; but I'm not okay." I responded. "What's that supposed to mean? It's too early for riddles, y/n. Just open the door. But, make sure you're not naked." I rolled my eyes hearing the last comment made by Ari.

I opened the door to see both of them covering their eyes, but also peeking through the gaps between their fingers. They removed their hands after seeing me fully dressed and getting a full look at my state, they burst out laughing.

"Hey! It's not funny. Don't laugh." I complained seeing them bust their lungs by how hard they were laughing. Both of them were rolling on the floor as well and had tears in their eyes. "Hey! I said stop it." I said again, but started laughing myself.

Their laughs were contagious. I couldn't help myself. Five minutes of laughing at me and with me later, they finally started asking questions. Incomprehensible questions, but questions. I felt like they were just listing wh question words though.

"Stop with that 'what, who, how' now. What am I supposed to do? I can't get this off." I huffed blowing my bangs away from my forehead. Both of them shrugged still trying to hide their smiles.

"I don't know how this works, but talk to them maybe?" Ari suggested and Ally nodded her head. "Yeah, they must've done this to get you to talk to them. You did leave them with worries after all."

"But, I told them I was fine. This was totally unnecessary." I continued complaining even though I knew I was in the wrong. My crime partners were also thinking the same. I figured that out from the look they gave me.

"Fine! I'll reply to their texts and ask them to remove this from my forehead." I reluctantly got up from the floor to search for my phone. Yes, we were still on the floor. "Wait! Don't do that." Ally suddenly interrupted.

"What now?" Ari seemed frustrated. "I have an idea. Just listen."

"So, if you have that on your forehead, all of them also must have that on their forehead." She started with a smirk on her face. I still did not get what she wanted to say. "And? What about it?"

"Oh, c'mon. If you look this funny with that written on your forehead, imagine one of them with it. Let's not miss this chance to see all of them like that." Ari gaped at her after hearing those words. I thought maybe she would smack Ally on her head, but contrasting my thoughts she agreed with that.