Chapter-7 | Still with you.

I still can't believe I met four BTS members already and it's just lunch break now

Yeah, I said four because I also met Namjoon and Yoongi in my second class which was English literature. I was alone for this class. I chose to study English despite being half American to improve my writing skills a bit. Writing and studying literature is also one of my hobbies.

Too many hobbies. I won't ever get bored. Hah! Good for me.

I came out of my literature class to see Ally and Ari talking with each other while waiting for me to come out so we can go eat lunch. When they saw me bouncing towards them, they were quick to ask for the reason of my cheerfulness after an hour and half long and boring lecture.

"Guess who met other two members of BTS?"

"Wait! You met other two members? Who were they? Did you talk as well?" Ari was bombarding me with questions while Ally stood shocked with her mouth hanging open.

"Close your mouth before a fly enters it, A. And um, I met Namjoon and Yoongi. I was just taking out my supplies to take notes and they came and asked if the seats next to me were taken. I said they weren't occupied and they sat next to me. Ahh, it was so hard to concentrate and keep a straight face." I giggled.

"That explains your red face then." Ally said making me cover my still red cheeks. "C'mon now let's go get food and you, tell us all the details. I mean all the details." She then ordered as well.

We made our way to the cafeteria and got our food. I explained my encounter to them from the literature class and Ari explained about the photography class' encounter with Jungkook and Taehyung to Ally.

"I'm so jealous of both of you. You both got to meet at least some members. No worries though, I have the next music class with Y/n-ie. Maybe I'll get to meet some too considering her luck." Ally shared her disdain.

"This girl is walking luck, I swear." Ari agreed to Ally's statement. I also kinda agree with them though. My life has taken a straight 180 turn since I came to Seoul.

I was not always that lucky. Bad luck seemed to follow me everywhere before. The only good part of my previous life was Alex and my relatives there. I used to get bullied in school and they used to make fun of my singing. But, look at me now! I have two best friends who are like sisters to me and I'm also about to debut as an idol.

After having lunch, we all walked to our music class. We all had music as our major so for this class, we were all together. We made it to class just in time. This class did not have separate chairs but instead a long desk and bench which could fit three people. We sat at the back on the right side of the class.

"Y/n-ie, could you pass me your water bottle? I'm parched." Ally asked. "Sure!" I passed her the water bottle.

"So you're the infamous Y/n from photography class, I suppose. Hi! I'm Jimin." Someone spoke from in front of me. Actually, I know that someone. It was Jimin from BTS. Surprise? Not really.