Chapter 28 | I love you.

"Love me, love me!"

"Love me, love me!"

"Say that you love me!"

"Fool me, fool me!"

"Oh, how you do me!"

"Kiss me, kiss me!"

"Thought you'd never ask."

"No, you were supposed to continue the lyrics and not actually kiss me." I sigh frustrated as it was the fifth time this happened. It was offical that all my soul mates shared the same brain cells.

"First Jin, then Tae, then Hobi, then Yoongi Boongi and now you, Jeon. Is there no one who can actually just sing along with me? I was trying to send this to Ally and Ari to show that you guys were cool soul mates." I huffed out and left Jungkook with a gaping mouth where he was standing on the staircase, to find my last people with hope.

"Joonie, can you sing along with me? I'm filming this video so that Ally and Ari would stop pestering me about you guys not taking care of me just because I asked them to hang out with me."

I shared my stress in one breath to my beloved soul mate who looked at me as if I grew a second head. I pat my head to check if I actually had grown another head when he didn't speak even after a full minute.

I hadn't.

I waved my hands in front of his face to get his attention and he came back to earth. "Sorry, your rapping shocked me. And uh, sing along to what exactly?"

"It's okay, that happens a lot when I speak fast. People think I'm rapping when I'm not. Oh, and it's this song." I played the song for him and he luckily knew the song.

"Let me shoot this for you, give me your phone." Jungkook had eventually got over his shock and came to help us. I happily accepted his help and went to stand beside Joon, eager to shoot this little video.

Just when I stood beside Joon and was ready to sing my heart out, Jungkook burst out laughing. Hearing his loud laughter, the other guys came to see what was so funny and joined him after seeing something that I apparently couldn't see.

I was not amused and stood there with arms folded and a grumpy frown on my face. Joon was perplexed about the guys' reaction next to me. "What are you laughing at?" Joon asked, seeming unamused like me after a while.

"You- you guys look like Tae's and Jimin's pinky next to each other, human version."

Jin let out his windshield wiper laugh one last time before disappearing somewhere out of our line of sight with Hobi. He patted Jungkook's shoulder before leaving; that action strangely looked as if he was thanking Jungkook.

I sighed at that, still not amused. I was getting impatient to shoot that video and they were busy talking about my short height.

"Okay, okay. Now, if you don't shoot that video now, fumes will start to come out of Y/n's ears. We'll also be late for recording the song, let's get moving." Yoongi also left, his chuckle being heard even after he was not in our line of sight.