~Chapter 2~

Izuku POV
I woke up in my room, which is weird because I'm sure I was on the roof of my school. Didn't that angel guy save me, or was that a dream. It was probably a dream. Why would an actual angel come and save my life? But it's the next day so maybe it was real, I mean how else could I have gotten home?

"Well maybe because the future of the world depends on your existence." "AHHHHHHHHHH- MMMHHMNM!!!" I heard someone else speak in my room and I screamed but they covered my mouth. I started panicking. 'Am I being kidnapped, or maybe someone is trying to kill me, or is a robber, a home invader, oh who cares they might kill me! I want to die but not like this.' "Stop thinking about dying, and please calm down I'm not going to hurt you."

Wow, their voice is so gentle like that guy from my dream. I guess that wasn't a dream. 'He's an angel and he came to save me because I'm crucial to the world's futu-' I pulled his hand off my mouth and screamed, "Wait what did you say?!" "You're very important to the world in the future. I know how things look right now and suicide seems like a good option but it's not the right choice okay?" I nodded and he started walking around my room looking through my things. "What are you looking for?" He pulled out a box from one of my drawers and held it up. "This." 'Oh that where I keep all my cutting things. It's just a box with razors, box cutters, sharp pieces of plastic and other things.'

"You definitely don't need these anymore and please don't buy anything else like this to hurt yourself. I healed the scars on your arms and I don't want to see any new ones." I looked down at my arms and sure enough, all my scars were gone. In fact my whole body was cleared of all injuries I had before. The bruises and burns Katsuki and his friends left on me and my self-inflicted scars, even the handprint Kacchan left on my shoulder. I guess I can try to stop cutting but I can't control what Kacchan and his friends do.

"I know you can't control him, I'll be dealing with him myself." I guess I was muttering, I really need to get that under control. "What do you mean by "dealing with him"? You're not going to hurt him right?" He chuckled and looked at me with his whited-out eyes. They were mysteriously beautiful. I just realized he didn't answer my question. "Um what are you gonna do to him?" He laughed again and walked out of my room, leaving me without an answer again.

That's unsettling. I decided to just follow him. My mom is gone for work already and it's 9:38 in the morning. School started already but I guess I won't be going today. I'll just tell my mom I'm sick. "You know, it's bad to lie, but I guess I'll let that one pass." He said and laughed at the end. I'm not sure if I'm muttering or if he's just reading my mind at this point.

"Go ahead and get ready. I'll wait for you. We have to do something really important today. God changed their plans since this is apparently the new best solution. Also, I apologize in advance." I walked to the bathroom to get ready, but I felt a little scared now. What does he apologize for, what and thing is going to happen to me today that's so bad an angel feels the need to say sorry to me? I quickly brushed my teeth, washed my face, got dressed and, reluctantly, got ready to do whatever he said we had to do today.

I walked downstairs and he was looking at all the pictures my mom had of me everywhere. I can tell my face is turning red right now and I know there are baby pictures over there. Jeez, that's embarrassing. "Um, can we go now." He laughed, probably at how red my face was, and nodded. He put on his mask and told me to just follow him.

We walked all the way down to Takoba Municipal Beach Park. This place is basically a dump now. It actually makes me upset because it used to be really pretty from pictures I've seen. "Hey come on." Oh, I stopped walking by accident and he had made it all the way to the tide and I'm still at the entrance. I jogged down to him and stood next to him. He smiled at me and I felt at ease....for like three seconds. "I'm really sorry but I'll try to make this as gentle on you as possible." "What are you talking about?"

He just looked at me apologetically as he took off his mask. "The fastest way to fix this problem before it gets any worse is to give you your power now. To get that power your soul has to be freed from your body so you can absorb it. The only way to do that is-" "To kill me." I finished for him. I knew where this was going. I had to drown and die to get some sort of power. Oh my All Might, let me get this straight: in the short time span of twenty-four hours, I attempted suicide, failed and got saved by a literal angel, poured my heart out to him about all my problems by accident, learned about my apparent importance to the world, and now I have to die to get the power that I need. Yeah, that's just Wednesday...

"I'm really sorry about this but I promise you it'll only hurt for a second. You have to trust me okay?" I looked him in the eyes and nodded. I have to allow this guy to drown me in the water. Allow water to fill my lungs and suffocate me. Allow him to kill me. "Okay, I trust you." I was being genuine, I did trust him, I just couldn't stop the tears from escaping. I'm about to die, regardless of the fact that I know I'm gonna be okay, I still never imagined I would end it like this.

"I never imagined it either. But I promise you it'll be okay." Oh gosh my muttering, I swear to Go-....um...never mind, it's just annoying. I guess there's no point in stalling. "Okay let's get this over with..." He turned to me and put both of his hands on my shoulders. He leaned down next to my ear and said, "Just relax, everything will be ok." His voice is so smooth, he's trying to relax me and it's working.

He slid my jacket off my shoulders and let it drop in the sand. 'What what? I have to be naked for this? Um okay I wasn't expecting that, but why does he have to take my clothes off so....sexually? He reached his hands under my shirt and slid them up my chest until my shirt had come off over my head. I started shivering from the breeze on the beach. He suddenly picked me up, so by instinct, I wrapped my legs and arms around him.

"When we go underwater, try your best to stay calm. I know this is going to sound weird but just breathe it in. It shouldn't even take me a second to stop the pain." "Okay, I trust you." I felt the water go above my waist the farther he walked into the ocean.

'This is really happening. Okay, I'm about to die, but in a very peaceful way. No need to freak out, just stay calm.' He slipped off my pants and MY UNDERWEAR TOO?!?! I guess he really doesn't care about seeing me naked. I didn't know I would have to completely strip for this though. I'm about to die and all I can think about is how embarrassed I am about being naked.

The water is up to my neck now. I'm about to go under. He said stay calm and he's an angel. I can trust....him. Oh my gosh I don't know his name! "Are you ready?" I'm nervous, my heart is pounding in my chest, but I took a deep breath. "Hey, um, what's your name?" He just smiled at me again without giving me an answer. At this point, I realize if he doesn't want to tell me something he won't, and decided not to push it.

I sighed and he pulled me closer to him. I held on tight to his body, since it was the warmest thing right now compared to the freezing water all around us. We started sinking and the water slowly rose up to my chin, then above my mouth, just over my nose, and finally I was completely submerged under it all. I instinctively closed my mouth and held my breath, keeping the water from infiltrating my lungs, but when I opened my eyes he was looking at me with a pleading face. I looked down and slowly opened my mouth, and then did the unthinkable; I took a deep breath of ice cold water, and suffocated myself.

I-i did it....I made another chapter....
Btw I'm addicted to writing smut so don't be surprised if a smut scene comes out of nowhere lol. XD

Word Count: 1554