~Chapter 9~

Third Person POV

Katsuki didn't know why Izuku suddenly having wings, and a halo, and an abnormally beautiful face would suddenly change the way he felt about the damn nerd. Like, cmon! He's still the same stupid Deku.

Then again, hearing that the person you suicide baited as a sick joke supposedly did attempt to commit suicide scared the living hell out of him. The way he felt when he thought Izuku was actually dead for those few hours was unbearably dark and full of regret and self-loathing. He hated himself for saying something like that. Even after he found out Izuku was fine, he stayed up all night thinking:

What if he actually killed himself though? He never actually apologized for what he said so there's a chance Izuku thinks Katsuki still hates his guts and would try it again. The blonde boy couldn't bear the thought of it.

Those shitty extras he calls friends kept texting him about what happened and that Izuku tried to kill himself which only made him feel worse. So, he blocked them and the next day, he went off by himself instead of hanging with them like usual.
This continued until a little after he took the exams. He had gotten his letter and, as he expected, he was accepted. As also expected, he placed first out of everyone in the exams. He had nothing to worry about but he still didn't feel like hanging out with those extras.

So, he went to the arcade all by his lonesome. He was good by himself with his thoughts when someone slammed into his back. Low and behold, it was the boy who seemed to be the only thing on his mind, Izuku Midoriya.

Of course, Izuku began to apologize profusely but Katsuki dismissed him and made him stay. Much to his enjoyment, he spent the next three hours with Izuku playing games and getting a boat load of tickets. In the end, he happily gave them all to Izuku so the greenette could get any prizes he wanted.

Did he think of today as a date? Yes, but would he tell that to Izuku? Abso-fucking-loutely not! He had been staring at the green-haired beauty all night and he didn't know how much longer he would be able to resist the urge to kiss him.

Kiss those adorable freckles on his cheeks, kiss his cute little button nose, or those plump, pink, healthy lips that made a smile that could emit a light brighter than a lighthouse could. God dammit, he was whipped wasn't he?

When he and Izuku got back to his house and he saw the boy standing there in his room, right next to his bed, the bed that he could pin him to, he lost all sense of inhibition. Katsuki trapped him in an instant and Izuku could only squirm in panic.

He was much stronger now and in all honesty, he could probably throw Katsuki across the room if he pleased. Yet, here he was, wiggling around like a pathetic, helpless creature under the blonde boy. He thought Katsuki had attacked him and he didn't know what for. Izuku continued to struggle before suddenly, he froze, just went completely still.

He could hear Katsuki's breathing, as it was right next his ear, and a wet smacking sound as well. He could smell his shampoo because the blonde's head was tucked into his neck, right next to his face. And he could feel something warm and wet running over his neck before being replaced with something softer. Katsuki was sucking on his neck...

"K-kacchan, w-what are y-you doing?" He knew exactly what the blonde was doing and yet he couldn't help but ask, just for confirmation. He received no answer though and Katsuki continued what he was doing.