~Chapter 8~

Izuku POV
"Angel, where are we going?" I asked, exhausted. I just wanted to rest but now we've been walking through the mall for half an hour. He just shrugged his shoulders and kept dragging me who knows where. I sighed and dropped all my weight to the floor like a child.

He stopped and looked back at me and I just looked up at him with a bored stare. "Really?" He asked, obviously not having my behavior. I didn't budge though, I stayed on the ground.

He smirked and then proceeded to lift me with seemingly no effort at all and went on his merry way with me on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I just let him carry me. No matter how strong I've gotten, I can only assume he will always have ten times the power I have so I won't even bother trying to break out of this.

"That's true, good choice!" Angel replied enthusiastically to my thoughts. He's holding me like I'm lighter than a feather... Suddenly we stopped and I was put down abruptly. It took me a second to catch my balance but when I did, I noticed we had stopped in front of an arcade.

"Seriously..." I deadpanned at the place. I haven't been here since sometime in sixth grade. I stopped coming after Kacchan beat me up for showing my face in "his domain". He was amazing at every game and would always get a bunch of tickets but he hated it when I won just as many.

He wasn't surprised though because we used to come here together and get so many together to buy awesome AllMight prizes. In any sense, this place is filled with missed memories from my childhood and bad memories from jr. high. I don't like this place at all.

I didn't even explain why I walked away to Angel, I'm sure he heard everything I thought about the place anyway. I just left and went somewhere else. I didn't get far though before my hand was grabbed which stopped all my movement completely. "I know you don't like this place all too much, but I brought you here for a reason, just trust me."

He dragged me inside and pulled almost a hundred dollars out of his pocket for game tokens! Did he make the money out of his magic or something, doesn't that ruin the economy? He handed me a bag of tokens and winked. "Nope, the economy could use a bit of help, to be honest."

I rolled my eyes and just went along with it. We were walking through the arcade but passing all the games. It's like he was trying to go somewhere specific but how would he know where a certain game is if he's never been here before? And that's when I saw him.

Angel dragged me all the way to the back where Kacchan was playing a shooting game. He hadn't noticed us standing behind him yet and I looked at Angel confused and annoyed. "Why did you bring me to him?!"

I whisper shouted to him. He smiled and mouthed an apology before pushing me into Kacchan's back and running. Kacchan turned around and glared at me. If looks could kill, I'd be six feet under right now. "S-sorry, Kacchan! Someone pushed me, I didn't mean to run into you like that!"

I apologized shakily and tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist tight and it didn't seem like he was going to let me go. 'I'm so going to kill Angel for this, if I can anyway.'

I thought he was going to yell at me, hit me, say something mean, or do something to me but he just looked away and pulled me next to him. "C'mon, grab the other gun." He stated calmly and put in more tokens to start a new game.

I didn't say anything, but I just grabbed the other gun and started playing with him. I noticed he would look over at me and just stare for a while. I think this being-an-angel thing has some added romantic effect. The same way I find Angel criminally attractive, other people probably look at him that way too.

Wait, do people really think of me as attractive now? 'A-am I handsome now...?" I muttered under my breath. I thought no one could hear me because of how loud the arcade is but I unexpectedly got an answer from Kacchan. "No." Oh, ouch. Then, he spoke up again, "You're not handsome, that doesn't fit you. You're... you're beautiful, Deku."