~Chapter 7~

"Hey, kid!" The professor yelled again. He'd been doing that for the past five minutes and Izuku still hadn't moved an inch. He was awake by now, but the practicals weren't starting for another fifteen minutes so he was hoping he could rest a little longer. He heard the man sigh and he thought he had given up until the professor screamed in his ear.

"KID, WAKE UP!" Startled by the sudden loud outburst right next to his ear, he fell to the ground. "Right, right, sorry! I'm awake..." He shakily stood up off the floor, almost falling again under the weight of his wings. "Sorry about that but you gotta go to the auditorium." Izuku nodded and started walking down the hall following the signs and guides to the auditorium.

Once he got inside, he saw an open seat next to Katsuki, and against his better judgment, he took it. "Hi, Kacchan!" He beamed at the blond. Katsuki ignored his greeting but didn't look too bothered by Izuku sitting next to him.

A pro hero he recognized as Present Mic began explaining how the practical exam was going to take place. The rules, the obstacles, apparently giant robots...Well, it was nothing Izuku couldn't handle now. He began muttering strategies he could use and how he would use his power against the robots.

Another young man in the auditorium stood up complaining about how unprofessional it was that a school as prestigious as UA would make a mistake as big as forgetting to explain a part of the exam. Then, he turned to Izuku and pointed him out directly.

"And you, you've been talking almost the entire time and it's distracting, stop that. If you're not going to take this seriously then you shouldn't be here." Izuku looked up from his lap causing the other boy to promptly freeze and stutter at the unexpected beauty he was met with.

"I-I'm s-sorry..." Looking at the way Izuku frowned in disappointment to himself, the navy-haired boy stumbled on his words to apologize but couldn't manage it before he was interrupted. "No, I- I didn't mean to-"

"Alright, why don't you take a seat? If you would let me finish...The last robot isn't worth anything. It's a zero-pointer, just avoid it. Now, everyone, please make your way to the gate your card is directing you to!" As everyone began to exit the crowded space, Bakugou stayed glaring at the rude blunette for as long as he could before going to his gate.

About two minutes before the exam was going to start, the navy-haired boy saw Izuku about to approach another girl. Originally he was going to apologize for his behavior in the auditorium, but that was long forgotten now. He marched up to the greenette.

"Excuse me, are you going to bother that girl and distract her from focusing on the exam? That would be extremely disrespectful and I can not allow you to-" "ALRIGHT, EVERYONE LINE UP AT THE GATES AND....GO GO GO!" Forgetting everything they were talking about before, Izuku ran into the now open gates following everyone else.

All he had to do was punch the robots, the metal wasn't hard to pierce. He was flying around looking for more enemies that weren't being beaten already when everyone around him started panicking. He looked where they were all running from and saw a humongous robot. It had a zero on it. 'Is that the zero-pointer?!'

"Ahh, help!" He saw the same girl from before trapped under some rocks, she was about to get stomped on by the zero-pointer. 'Shouldn't the heroes take some precaution and stop the robot when it gets this close to killing someone?' He thought in a panic.

The brunette screamed again and suddenly Izuku was barreling towards the zero-pointer at top speed before he knew it. His fist smashed straight into the head of the robot forcing it to indent and fall back. The recoil on his fist was unexpectedly painful and he flew back and started falling through the air.