~Chapter 1~

Izuku POV
I closed my eyes and accepted my fate, or at least I tried to. I don't know what happened but I know for a fact I jumped so why aren't I dead already. Dammit I can even unalive myself correctly.

I finally opened my eyes to try and see what stopped my fall and I saw....

Is that a freaking ANGEL?!?!?!

Okay what the hell? I was expecting to see someone holding my hand telling me, "I've got you" "It'll be alright, let's just talk about this" or trying to reason with me about why my life deserves living but I did not expect within a million years to see a freaking angel holding me! I-

Wait a minute,( I think I left my consciousness in a sixth dimension....I'm sorry)why is he saving me?. "Hey, can you drop me?" They looked at me and they had pearl whited-out eyes, kinda creeped me out...but I could still see the pity in their face.

They ignored me and brought us all the way back to the roof and set me down. Then they sat down next to me. Before I had a chance to talk they spoke up, "That's gotta be the fastest I've ever flown! You almost made me get in trouble you know. God would've had their work piled up to the brim of the heavens if you actually died."

I just stared at him, or maybe her, I really couldn't tell they had on a mask and I could only see their eyes. But wait-"You flew down here that fast just to save a worthless human?"

I was genuinely confused. I know that so many people commit suicide so why couldn't I? They don't get saved by angels, so why do I have to? I know that sounds ungrateful but I didn't really want to be saved, nor do I deserve it. " Well yeah! You're....very important....to a lot of people."

"Hmmm...I don't see how I'm important to anyone  in any way..." They pulled off their mask and DAYUM ANGELS ARE HOT! Omg he might be the most beautiful person I've ever seen. He had fluffy, curly golden blonde hair. I'm just staring at him now and even though it's kind of embarrassing and I should look away, I just can't! He's so pretty. I guess when you're a real angel you get to be this beautiful.

He looks about my age so I thought he was just some kid with an angel quirk or something but now I definitely believe he's a real angel from heaven. Then I realized I've been staring way too long and I finally gained some common sense and looked away.

"Hahaha yeah you were starin' a long time, but it happens a lot, don't worry. Anyway back to the point...WHAT WERE YOU DOING TRYING TO JUMP OFF A ROOF!" I flinched back when he screamed. For a second I thought he was going to hit me so I put my arms over my head and backed up.

It was quiet for a good 30 seconds before I heard him let out a heavy sigh. Then I felt his hand on my head starting to run his fingers through my hair. I felt nice and I relaxed after a few minutes and he pulled his hand away. "Sorry I yelled, but what were you doing trying to commit suicide?"

I tensed at that question. 'Where do I start? I mean there are so many things wrong with me and I have so many personal issues breaking me down from the inside out and I don't know how to solve them. I feel like I'm drowning in my own thoughts half the time yet everybody around me is walking around breathing perfectly fine, like why can't I do that?! I can't catch my breath and it gets even harder when I think about it like trying to catch my breath jinxes me to suffocate instead. I feel like I'm destroyed physically and emotionally and mentally without any chance of getting fixed again and what even worse is I've been dubbed useless by practically everyone so there's no reason for me to be here suffering in silence knowing I could end it all and probably nobody would give a damn since they already hate me for my very existence and-'

I immediately stopped muttering when I felt his hand run through my hair. It was so calming, I relaxed immediately. I don't know if it's because he's an angel or because I needed all the comfort I could get at the moment but either way he made me feel so safe and his touch calmed me down so easily.

No one has ever been able to do that for me, not even my mom anymore. "Hey, calm down okay. Do you wanna tell me why you're trying to kill yourself?"

I didn't know what to say and I just ended up crying no matter how hard I tried to hold it in. He pulled me into his chest and started running his hand through my hair again while his other hand rubbed my shoulder.

It was so comforting, I just relaxed in his arms and wanted to fall asleep. I wasn't tired though, maybe he's doing something to me. Either way...I can't keep my eyes open.

~Chapter 1 Done~
Word Count: 902