𝚝𝚠𝚘

With the light breeze coming from the open window, Aelianna accidentally left it open the night before. As she slowly opened her eyes a ray of sun hit her light green eyes making her close them again after a couple of second she stood up from her bed she walked slowly towards her window, a little bird standing on the edge. "Hey there." She whispered as she watched the beautiful bird fly away once she sat at the edge of her window.

As she looked outside she smiled to herself and watched as the people on the street were minding their own business. Meanwhile, outside of the Veuilleton household, Benedict Bridgerton was walking on the sidewalk, greeting everyone that looked at him. A smile never leaving his lips. As he walked he looked around the place admiring the well-painted houses and perfect cut grasses of their front yards. But the house that captured his attention was the one painted in a Sage green color, white and light pink flowers were adorned on the front yard, with big trees with green and white leaves. As he looked closely he noticed a girl sitting at the edge of a window, her long light brown hair was down and he could tell that her face was full of freckles. uncommon. She was a natural beauty, she was so captive and looked so mysterious that made him want to know her more, she didn't look like the other ladies, she looked pure, innocent, and kind. It brought him peace.

As he continued to watch her from the sidewalk trying to decode her secrets, she stood up and left her place on the window edge. She closed her curtains but leaving her window open. "Watch out!" A girl shouted but it was too late.

"You kill him, Elaine!" Aelianna scolded her little sister once she was outside looking at Benedict Bridgerton unconscious on the sidewalk outside her household. When Aelianna closed her curtains she heard her sister's voice on the sidewalk shouting a 'watch out' so when she heard a crash sound she didn't hesitate to run outside even still on her nightwear to watch if everyone was alright, but only to find a boy unconscious on the floor. "He's waking up."

"Are you alright Sir?" Aelianna asked. Benedict Bridgerton was slowly opening his eyes only to find two ladies in front of his face, the sun blinding their faces. With a whimper, he sat up while rubbing the back of his head. "Apologize," Elia whispered to her sister while hitting her gently with her elbow.

"I'm so sorry." Elaine apologizes to Lord Bridgerton As he stood up from the floor. "No worries at all Miss.."

"Veuilleton."

"Miss Veuilleton." He said with a kind smile plastered on his lips, as he strained his clothes he got a better look at both ladies that were in front of him. One around her younger sister Eloise's age, with short brown hair and deep green eyes the other one with longer hair length and lighter green eye color, she looked around his brother Colin's age. The one he presumed was the younger was wearing a pastel green dress and had a silver plate on her left hand with some biscuits still on top. "We are so sorry for the accident. Would you like anything for your head?" Elia asked him, he noticed she was the girl sitting in the window moments before the accident, with her nightwear still on and a face full of freckles.