˗ˋ 06

CHAPTER SIX

Mattheo POV;
I never imagined I'd be the one to sacrifice a soul one day. To see the blood of a helpless victim pouring through my hands. Eyes will be soaked with tears, as a result of the misery my actions caused. Eventually, I'll have to admit that this is my destiny. To lead a life burdened with internal misery and grief. To witness the guilt absorb my life away, day by day until my last breath. But if I want to survive, I'll have to murder someone. By the end of the year, I'm striving to obtain my first Horcrux. However, the real question is: who should I kill?
----------------------------------
Valencia's POVThe sight of yawning gradually grew louder as the number of people in the room grew. The sunlight was hitting my head, which made it painful. Following the events of the previous day, I couldn't get some rest. Mattheo was all I thought about. I've never seen him so messed up. He appeared to be doomed.
Earth to Valencia? Blaise spoke gently. With his elbow, he nudges me.

"Sorry," I whispered as I poured the milk on my cereal.

He enters the room abruptly. His eyes settle on mine. His forehead was drenched with sweat. His tie had one side that was longer than the other. His hair was messy.

"Mattheo, you've finally arrived!" Blaise shouted. When Matheo approached the table, He sat at a table beside Draco.

"Sorry, I was preoccupied with certain unrelated matters," he declares.

"Sure, buddy, you arrived just in time."
"We were just discussing the party that would be held in the common room."
party? I'd never heard him say anything about it before.
"When is that, by the way?" I ask as I shove cereal inside my mouth.
"Tonight, at 11."
"Can I invite a friend from another house?" I ask. Cedric was one of the people I was hoping would show up. To Spend more time together.
" Mudblood seems to be unable to survive without her boyfriend," Draco says with a crooked grin on his lips.

"So, you've got a boyfriend?" Blaise expresses his surprise.

"No" I exclaim, "Besides, unlike Draco, I don't have an unhealthy obsession with Potter". I spat
He mumbles, "Nonsense."
"Sure". I say to annoy him.
"May I ask who the boy is?" Mattheo asked.
"Cedric" I replied.
"A Hufflepuff, I never saw that coming."
"I don't care about the house he's in," I stated
"Right."He replied
Why does he always answer with small worlds? Can't he just take the time and make the effort to say one complete sentence?
"Sure, he'll come as long as he doesn't ruin the party," Blaise said.
My wild smile glowed on my lips, and just thinking about Cedric made my heart skip a beat...
-------------------------
Pansy put on some makeup. I was curling my hair at the time. I've never been to a party before, so I'm not sure what to wear. I finally decided on a gemstone silky dress. After potions, I went to the quidditch field and invited Cedric to join us. However, he seemed to be somewhat out of the ordinary. I'm hoping it's not that he's a Hufflepuff. Yet I'm looking forward to seeing him and I'm ecstatic that he'll be around. Pansy wears a short black dress. It was breathtaking.
"This is perfect!" Pansy exclaimed as she snapped the blush shut.
I glanced at myself in the mirror
"Wow, my make-up looked marvellous."
"Thank you for helping me!" I reply.
"We don't want to be late, and no problem."
(this is what she wore and her make-up..)

 We headed out and started walking downstairs

Wearing heels so high and thin that I was ready for them to snap at any moment, I felt very out of place in my intricate gemstone silky dress, which shimmered with each wobbly step I took. The lightweight material of the dress floated in the air as the wind swept across my wavy hair. For the hundredth time, Pansy's scrutinizing eyes checked my outfit for anything out of place. Even a speck of dust bothered her. Playing with the glass bead sewed onto my sparkly gold clutch, I squirmed uncomfortably. I was quite certain that there was nothing more to do since we spent the last two hours getting ready for the party.
As I opened the door, the strong smell of alcohol hit me, I began to feel dizzy.
"Okay, let go and get some drinks," Pansy yelled and pulled me to the drink table.
The table was covered with a piece of cloth and some plastic cups and alcohol bottles on it.
Her eyes scanned the table for a few seconds, until she picked up a bottle of something that looked like some kind of red alcohol or a similar substance, then poured it into two cups and handed it to me.
" So you guys eventually made it to the party," said Blaise in a joyful voice.
"How could we possibly miss a Slytherin party?" I said in a sarcastic tone.
"Take a look at who's arrived," Pansy spoke to me in hushed tones.
When I looked up, Cedric was dressed in a green and white suit that he looked great in. As normal, his full hair was a tangle. He took a good look at me and my outfit. I made my way over to him.
"You showed up!" I laugh.
I encircle him in an embrace.
He murmured in my ear, "You look amazing."
I could feel his breath on the back of my neck.
My chest rose as he spoke.
I let out a quick chuckle.
"Thank you, you don't look so bad "
"Auclair doesn't seem to be able to return compliments." He says
"Yes, she is unable to do so." I play along.
"I'll be back. I have to go to the bathroom" he says 
"Yes, of course."
I turn around to see who has entered the room.
I notice Mattheo talking with this girl.
He was dressed in a black suit.
His hair was a little less tangled.
He had a razor-sharp jawline.
I have to say, he's very attractive.
When he walked away, the music began to play. All were looking in every direction. Draco was completely encased in pansy. Hands immediately caught me around the waist. I raise my eyes to see Pucey. I had never spoken with him before. Only his name is known.
"Would you like to dance?" he asked.
I wasn't sure I wanted to dance with Cedric, but he didn't seem to be there. It won't hurt to dance.

"Sure", I say. I began to move my hips to the beat of the music after he caught my waist and pushed me to his body. His hands reached down and then back up to my tight. I drank a lot of alcohol so i was very dizzy.
All I want is to get out of here.
"Do you want to go somewhere else?" I asked Pucey.
Cedric was sitting down talking to Blaise, so I didn't want to bother him.
Sure, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of there. We walked down until we came to what appeared to be his dorm door.
"Would you like to do something fun?"
"Sure"
"What-"
Before I can finish. He pressed his lips intensely on mine, my head hitting the door again with his hand back on my chin. He tilted it up slightly, and I was taken back with my eyes widened in shock. I didn't understand what was going on, and my mind still hadn't worked it all out yet.  He slipped away, keeping his hand on my jaw tightly and stared into my eyes.
I was still in shock and couldn't work out why he would even do something like that. "Fuck sake" he muttered under his breath and stepped back. It was still an exciting feeling, to be kissed by someone again. I knew this was bad. I didn't want to offend Cedric's feelings. Now I don't know what is happening. I can't think. My body's just given up on me. and his lips, well it explains for itself.
I pulled him in by his shoulders, pressing my lips on his this time and moving more into the kiss than before. I closed my eyes and followed the way he moved, our heads lifting a few times with our lips parting every few seconds. My hands travelled up his arms, before wrapping them around his neck. His hand fell from my chin, cupping my cheek and deepening the kiss as we didn't break away from it. I felt a press against the back of my thigh, knowing well that it was the other hand tapping it and indicating me to jump. I did. Although it was rushed, my mind was elsewhere and I didn't care. I jumped, holding tightly around his neck as his other hand slipped from my cheek and joined his other, pushing me against the door. He placed me on his desk without breaking the kiss.
My butt collided with the cold desk. I'm shivering now thinking about it. There's a crack, and I hear it. I looked up to see Cedric's mouth widening. I immediately pulled out of the kiss. All of my shame suffocated me. His eyes were a little dismayed. "Cedric!" I screamed, and before I could finish, he closed the door and ran away. I opened the door and walked over to him. Fuck, I screwed up. Yet I wasn't paying attention to Cedric's heartbreak. I liked him a lot. I'm not sure what happened, but I couldn't think straight. "Please allow me to explain," I yelled. "Don't talk to me. I never want to see you again!" He became enraged and cursed at me. I had never heard him yell before, and it terrified me. Then I walked away. I was there in my dress, sobbing in the corridors.

A/N; heyy, I know you guys are going to despise me. In this chapter, I needed to add spice. Don't forget to vote. and this story will not contain a lot of smut because I'm uncomfortable writing it but also because I want to demonstrate how characters will learn to love others without touching....and Mattheo and Valencia will kiss soon. it's a slow burn, so yeah.