˗ˋ 13

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Does losing prove that you are weak? Isn't losing difficult for all of you? A challenge where, after ending up on your hands and knees, you must see if you can stand up again? If you stay on your hands and knees, that proves that you are weak

"Does losing prove that you are weak? Isn't losing difficult for all of you? A challenge where, after ending up on your hands and knees, you must see if you can stand up again? If you stay on your hands and knees, that proves that you are weak." — Ittetsu Takeda

                        ---

"VALENCIA POV: I drifted through the crowd. struggling to see what was going on. However, everyone was obstructing my view. Cedric stood next to me. After a brief moment, his eyebrows lit up.

"Cedric, what is happening?"

I inquired as I aimed to hold myself on my tiptoes. but the person in front of me was blocking the view.

Cedric snatched my waist, jerking me close to him. then picked me up.

A large blue carriage with a golden band around it stood in the centre of the ground. The door was thrown open by the servants. All gasped when a tall lady, maybe the tallest I'd ever seen, crunched her way out of the carriage, resembling a female Hagrid. She was dressed all in navy, with a long scarf over her shoulders. Her jet-black hair is cut short.

"It's a pleasure to have you Madame Maxime," the headmaster said with a sheepish smile on his lips. He bowed his head and kissed her on the cheek.

Her cheeks soon turned bright pink.

"Oh dear, it's been a while," she replied with a warm smile.

He held his hand as they walked back to the castle. the students following. After entering the hall, I took a seat next to Pansy, who was asking me what I had seen.

Suddenly, many girls entered the hall, all wearing blue dresses. They all looked gorgeous. Their smooth silky skin. Their shiny hair. They all swirled around the tables. All the boys had their jaws dropped. Cedric, too, but I couldn't blame him because they were all stunning. Once they stood against the teacher's table, they bowed and everyone began clapping. Four tables were placed, filling the whole hall.

Then came some huge muscled guys wearing red with gold bands unfiroms. They marched down the hall like military guys. Once they got to the teacher's table, bowed, then walked back to the tables. I took a glance at Pansy, whose glare was focused on one of the guys. He had an extremely sharp jawline and short-cut hair. I leaned close to a pansy. mumbling in her ear.

"seems like you fancy someone"

She looked back at me, her cheeks burning.

"Oh please, of course not."

"soreeeee" I replied.

I couldn't take my eyes off the beauxbaton girls. looked like some French models.

"Welcome back everyone. This week we will be welcoming Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and Durmstrang Institute to assist us in the tournament. The Triwizard Tournament was established roughly seven hundred years ago as a friendly competition between the wizarding schools, the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, and the Durmstrang Institute. Held every five years, the competition will be hosted by each school in turn. The judges for the tournament comprise the headmasters or headmistresses of the schools. Each competing school is allowed one champion to represent them during the Tournament. Students wishing to participate write their names and the school they attend on a piece of parchment and enter it into the. The Goblet is an impartial judge and selects what it considers to be the best student from each school. At the appointed time, the Goblet ejects the names, making each selected student the official Champion for their school. Each selected champion is then bound by a magical contract to see the tournament through to the end. Each tournament consists of three tasks designed to test the champions' courage, intelligence, resourcefulness, and magical ability. These tasks are exceedingly dangerous and differ from year to year. Champions receive marks in each of the tasks from a panel of judges, consisting of the headmasters or headmistresses of the competing schools. Each champion is supposed to stand alone during the tournament, receiving no outside help from anyone, including friends and teachers. Cheating is frowned upon, though it has been known to take place several times during the history of the tournament, and some people believe it to be a traditional part of the event. held on Christmas Day night, is a traditional part of the tournament. The Ball includes a feast and a formal dance where the champions and their partners lead the host school in dancing. Students old enough to attend are allowed to bring a friend. Students that are too young to attend may attend if invited by a student old enough to attend the ball. "

"Well that was interesting," I said as I and Pansy made our way back after the huge feast.

"Yeah, people will start putting their names in the goblet tomorrow, and then dumbledor will announce who was chosen."

Umm, I hummed in response. It was a long day. I was drained from all the classes and chatting. Once I got to my dorm, I changed into a comfy PJ and fell asleep in a deep slumber.

HEYYYY, So, in the next chapter, I'm going to try to add some smut to spice things up a little.

What do you think so far?

Don't forget to vote:)