˗ˋ 10

CHAPTER TEN

MATTHEO POV: Before anyone could see me, I dashed towards him. I swept his hefty body over my shoulders. triggering me to drop to the ground. I found a small carbuncle cabin in the woods last year. It was a shady, neglected place. I'd just go there if I wasn't feeling well. My father used to make me torment some death eaters when I was younger. If I cried or was upset, he would isolate me in a darkened bedroom and torture me with the death eaters I tortured. until I was entirely drenched in blood. True, I was initially terrified at the thought of killing someone. But now I'm filled with emptiness. I'm not pleased, but I'm still not worried. I couldn't care less who I killed, because this is my destiny, and it's theirs as well. I drifted through the woods with the body on my shoulders. I'm curious as to where the rest of the students that I invited are. I rotated the knob and jammed the door open once I got to the cabinet. I took a few steps towards a small bed. The bed sheets were filthy and shredded. I smash my body against it. causes the bed to bounce I got to a candle that was near the door. I used my cigarette to light it and placed it below the young boy. I know I have to turn him into a horcus. I need is to remember the spell. Yes, got it!

I spread my finger and placed my hand in the air of the body.
I shut my eyes.

« στο όνομα της οικογένειάς μου και του σκοτεινού άρχοντα. μετατρέψτε αυτό το σώμα σε έναν ωμό και δώστε μου την ψυχή τους. qahwa! »

I spread my finger out and raised my hand above my head. I averted my gaze.
I felt a surge of numbing sensation blast through my veins as if I were falling into a lake of ice. It passed through my body and my brain. I was surrounded by a dark light that swirled around me. I counted one, two, three. My eye popped open.
My gaze was drawn to the bed right away.
The bed was vacant. I could only see a small vile filled with gold liquid and an (x) symbol in the centre. I heard noises before I could finish examining it properly. I put the vial in my pocket and returned to the castle.

-

VALENCIA POVl; I'v been the happiest I've ever had since what happened with Cedric. I didn't have many friends at my previous school. Just Leila and my ex.  Nicolas was his name. He was a negative and abusive person. Once I was supposed to order food, but then I forgot. He grew enraged and began smashing alcohol bottles and throwing them at me. I was unable to defend myself. I didn't want to tell anybody. However, Leila discovered me wounded in the girl's bathroom. She then informed the police and then he left me alone. Nonetheless, my parents instilled the belief that it was a perfectly healthy relationship. For days, they were sad. I decided to change when I arrived here. Except for Draco, everyone was friendly. I'm attempting to make as many friends as I can. True, it takes me out of my comfort zone, but I don't have a choice.

I'm looking for books from my divination class right now. So far, that's the strangest subject. Suddenly, everybody has gone insane. The halls were packed with students who were chatting and walking quickly. What happened?

On my wrist, I felt an icy grip. I wanted to yell, but my mouth was covered, making it difficult to breathe. They grabbed my waist and dragged me into a closet. I gasped for air as they removed their hand from my mouth.

I couldn't see who was standing next to me because the room was dark.
My eyes took a few seconds to adapt to the darkness.
I quickly grabbed the person's tie and drew them in close.
It was Mattheo.

"What the fuck-"

He rubbed his finger over my lips and motioned for me to stop talking.
He was staring me down again, but this time it was different.
He had the appearance of a newly awakened hurricane, rife with thunder and cursed by lightning. All of me yelled threats and urged me to flee. Still, I couldn't because I was enthralled. By the boy's piercing eyes, I was frozen in time. the colour of dense smoke emitted by the wood.

He shifted his gaze to the side.

"Can you tell me what you did just now?" I posed the question.

With sharpness in his accent, he said, "Nothing, leave now."

That was the first time I'd ever heard him talk in such a manner.

"No, I wont leave till you tell me what's going on."

With my hands crossed over my chest , I demand.
Why would he suddenly drag me into a closet?

"Why can't you do as I say?"

he said bitterly. His clenched fist slammed against the wall. I placed my hands a few inches away from my eyes.
I stumbled back words and collided with the wall as a result of the sudden movement.
He snatched my chin and drew me closer to his face.
His eyes were ablaze with rage and fury.
He stated, looking me in the eye.

"leave now or you will not be pleased with what will happen"
What does he mean?

I thought that he was just a typical humorous person
who enjoys fiddling with people.
This, on the other hand, was a much more risky situation.

Thick smoke was encased deep within his mutilated heart. I dashed over to the front door. My hands began to tremble. My palms were drenched in sweat. I slammed the door shut and bolted.
I raced till I got to my dorm.
That's when I noticed Pansy, who had a frightened expression on her face.
"What's the matter, Pansy?" I mumble as I sit next to her.
"A student is missing"

A/N: Hey guys, how are you liking the story so far? I couldn't write because I had school and I didn't have the motivation, but I ended up writing, so yeah, hope you enjoyed it. Please don't forget to vote. posting the next chapter when we reach 7 votes. and if you like this story, you can share it with your friends if you want. OK now byeeeee, I love you < 3