˗ˋ 08

CHAPTER EIGHT

smut warning!

Valencia POV:
His lips parted from mine after a fleeting moment. My feet were stumbling backwards as a result of his action. He wound his hands around my wrist before I could fall. He strolled up to his dorm. My legs pursued every step he took. My gaze was drawn to his features. His mouth's corner was rising. He twisted the knob rapidly, causing a slight crack. My back aligned with the wall before I could catch my breath. His hand brushed against my cheek.

His hand gently squeezed my chin, causing me to tip my head back, and his hand wrapped itself around my throat, gripping hard but not too hard. As he brought his opposite hand and stroked my cheek with his thumb, his hand trailed down to my bottom lip until putting his thumb between my lips. I could feel his breath against my bare skin, bringing his thumb between my lips and gliding my tongue over it.

I could feel the grin widening in response to my actions. His hand had now moved away from my throat and began slowly unbuttoning my blouse; his cold hand made contact with my breasts, making me jump slightly. He left the buttons on my blouse undone, exposing my breasts between the two pieces of clothing. My hair was pushed behind my ear, revealing my bare neck to him.

He kissed me on the neck and left deep purple hickeys on my skin. As he heard my breath stutter, he yanked his thumb out of my mouth and squeezed my head, forcing you to look at him. His hair was wild, and his lips were plump from the previous make-out session. The first three buttons on his blouse were undone, and his tie was loosely wrapped around his neck. I bit my lower lip as I swallowed hard at the unexpected impact of his hand. I went to remove his tie from around his neck.

"Don't," he said, his voice firm, "I don't want you to do me any favours tonight darling." I nodded in response to his words, and he looked down at my breasts, removing my blouse and unclipping my bra before tossing them all to the floor.

He leaned in for wet kisses along my collar and curled his lips around one of my nipples while massaging the other with his palm. Giving them both undivided attention. "Fuck," I exhaled, my hands yanking at his copper hair, which had fallen over his eyes.

I felt his hands coil around my thighs until he told me to jump and walked us back to his bed. He yanked off my skirt and underwear by burying my head in the pillows.

My eyes closed again as I lay across his bed, fully naked, at the sensation of his tongue against my inner thighs. His tongue is making me wet. "Cedric," a trembling whisper escaped my plump lips as I sensed him creeping closer to the spot where I wanted him the most.

He licked a stripe on my inner thigh while keeping his head down, filling my body with a spine-tingling feeling. "Yes, love?" he said, not even raising his head an inch. His hands squeezed my thighs tighter as they parted, most likely leaving bruises over the next few days. "Look at you, you're already wet for me, and we haven't yet begun," he said as his voice filled my brain like a drug.

When he brought his fingertips to my clit, grinding his thumb to my clit, I felt my chest rise and fall rapidly. "Oh, shit," I exclaim. Even if I couldn't see his eyes, I could hear his smug smile.

if I squinted. All I could see was a clump of brown hair. He kept doing this until he saw I was approaching my limit, at which point he pulled his fingers away from my heat.

My eyes fluttered open when I realized he'd grinded to a close. "Can you tell me what you're doing?" I inquired. He smirked at me as he looked up, his smirk full of strength and desire. It was clear in his eyes.

"Don't think about what I'm doing, gorgeous, just relax," he said as he mashed his tongue along my clit. My legs shook as his tongue sank deep into me, thrusting into me. As I was about to exhale, his lips curled around my clit and two of his fingers sunk deep inside me.