𝟏𝟒. 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟

i wake up bright and early in the morning to the sweet smell of pancakes from the kitchen.

oh how i missed that smell from months ago.

i get out of bed, eat a short stack of pancakes with chocolate milk, brush my teeth, and start getting ready to head over to set.

the cast and i didn't really have anything to do for the last week of filming besides for xolo, william, and vanessa because the only scenes we had left to shoot were the apartment scenes here in L.A. we also just had to film golf n stuff scenes as well.

because of that, the cast and i hung out with each other a lot more.

hannah, xolo, jacob, mary, tanner, and i liked to show the rest of the cast around los angeles in our free time.

we would visit the grove, the americana, and other places with them a lot.

it's sad how we only have a week left of filming until we're done with the season and school starts in about two weeks too...

-1 week time jump-

we're done filming the season and ended it off with a big celebration held at jacob's house.

it was a big and cozy-looking house almost like hannah's and had a pool.

the pool looked beautiful. it was a waterfall grotto slide pool that had heaters in it. this party reminded me of the fourth of july celebration in atlanta.

we held handstand contests, diving contests, and played games such as 'find the bottle,' and chicken fight.

after the pool, we head upstairs to play charades, cards against humanity, and "just dance."

after a little while, we went back into the pool, this time at night with the heaters and lights, and hung out there until it was time to go.

the teaser trailer of the season was already going to be put up a week into school. i can't believe i'm going into my senior year. a lot has changed throughout these four years of high school.

i have plans with my school friends next week to catch up on everything i missed out on while in georgia.

- another 1 week time jump -

the season 2 teaser trailer of cobra kai was released and every one of the cast members, including myself, reposted the trailer on our instagrams.

the release date of the season is sometime in january which sucks because i now have to wait a whole three months for it to come out and do fun interviews with the cast.

on the first week of school, i saw that my popularity has shot up a lot from last year. a lot more people talk to me now and notice me.

even though it's nice to have people notice me, i started to realize that a lot of these people were only trying to use me because of my growing fame. i didn't even know that half of these people who now talked to me went to my school. i could guarantee you that if i never got casted for the show, these people wouldn't even bother talking to me.

i learned that a lot of my friends got into relationships over the summer while i was gone.

they caught me up on all the drama, gossip, and tea that went around while i was in atlanta. i talk to them about all my new friends i made, jacob, and all the fun things i did in georgia.

today was now friday and jacob was planning on taking me back to golf n stuff, this time by ourselves, to have a second date.

the last time we went was for filming.

it was so fun and had very enjoyable games and things to do there.

jacob picks me up at 6:00pm in his black range rover. i tell my family goodbye and we start driving over to norwalk.

during the car ride, he played the arctic monkeys, mother mother, and harry styles.

i talked to him about school and what my friends told me about their summer while his right hand was resting on my left thigh.

we finally get to golf n stuff.

we start off playing a couple rounds of air hockey. i won five out of six rounds of it and wouldn't stop bugging him about my victory the whole night.

then, we played miniature golf - which he was really good at unlike myself - and rode on go-karts. afterwards, we played skee ball, down the clown, and pac-man.

finally, we combine all our tickets together and hand them over to a worker who handed us a big and soft brown teddy bear which jacob and i named "baloo."

we head back into the car.

"what a night," i yawn.

"i know right?," he laughs, "i had fun though."

"same," i tell him while smiling.

we smile and stare at each other for a brief three seconds until i broke the silence.

"i beat you at air hockey," i tease him.

"shut up" he says laughing while touching my hair.

"make me," i face him.

he glances between my eyes and my lips and then kisses me ever so gently with his soft pink lips.

we pull away after three consecutive kisses and then smile at each other.

he starts driving back to my house to drop me off. this time he plays frank ocean and rex orange county.

during the car ride, i get sleepy and rest my head on baloo using him as a pillow. jacob's hand still rests on my thigh and i put my hand over his to brush his veins on his hands.

when we get to my house, he walks me up to my front door to kiss me goodnight. he lets me keep baloo too. olivia opens the door and waves him goodbye.

after i shower, get into my pajamas, and eat a little snack, i get onto instagram where i see that jacob posted something of me.

i smiled at the picture and then went to sleep