Chapter 00: Detention Takes A Turn For The Best? Or Worst?

*Sakura's POV*

"Miss Tsukuyomi, you know exactly what I'm about to say, don't you?"

I sighed and nodded my head. "Yes, Hyuga-sensei. I'll take myself to detention after school." I then gave her an innocent grin. "But in my defence, class would've been boring without the whoopee cushion sitting innocently on your chair, and the chalk board now lying there defenceless on the floor." My friends started laughing even when the teacher glared at us.

This would probably be the right moment to introduce myself.

My names Sakura Tsukuyomi, age 17, and standing at a good 5'1" (yes, I'm short...don't judge!). I'm your average teenage otaku who likes to prank people out of boredom if she isn't watching anime, reading manga, or playing an otome game. As you can probably guess, I have a tendency to land myself in detention, or even suspended for 'rational behaviour', which is ridiculous.

I mean, it's not as if I beat people up or anything, that's Ayumi's job. All I want to do is to turn our boring school life into a place where you're free to do whatever the hell you want (within reason, of course), and enjoy the time we have here until we graduate.

Hah! Who am I kidding? I just want out of this hell hole as soon as possible!

I would even go on my hands and knees in a freakin' church just to beg to whatever God exists, and send myself, my sisters and friends to another world, then we'll be able to live happily ever after, etc. etc. you know what I mean.

Now, let's get back to a moment in my life that happens almost on a daily basis, even though I don't actually intend to get myself into trouble...half the time.

Hyuga-sensei pointed and glared at me as I leaned back in my sit which is located next to the window on the very last row at the back. She then glared at Ayumi, who sat in front of me with her legs propped up on her desk. "To you and your band of misfits, yes."

Ayumi Tachibana - The head-strong, kickass, sporty tomboy in our little group. She doesn't give a crap about what people say about her, but insult one of us, and she won't hesitate to beat you to a pulp.

She, alongside my sister Natsumi, are the most motivated out of all of us. Her head may be as hard as a coconut, but she has a fun-loving side to her that would make you want to be around her if you want a good laugh, especially when it comes to teasing myself and the others.

Hyuga-sensei then pointed and directed her flat to Emiko, who sat next to me on my right while playing with her stuffed bunny Usagi-chan on her desk. "However, that has costed every. Single." She pointed and glared at Ichigo, who sat in front of Ayumi with her head on her arms, taking a nap. "One of you detention. This can't go on any longer. It's time you started acting mature and grow up."

Emiko Tsukuyomi - Believe it or not, she is actually older than me, but only by a couple of months. She is surprisingly the shortest in the group. Even shorted than me, and that's saying something.

Before you ask; she, along with Natsumi, are my half sisters. Same dad, different moms.

She may look innocent at a glance, but she has a bit of a Yandere side to her when it comes to sweets and her beloved stuffed bunny Usagi-chan that my foster mom gave her when she was little.