Chapter 03: Natsumi's & Reiji's Plan/Going To Night School!

*Sakura's POV*

"Well, what do you know? Chibi Blossom can look cute even in her sleep."

My eyes fluttered open and was face to face with Laito laying next to me with his head resting on my pillow, and what did I do?

Kick him off the bed, making him land on the floor. "Piss off, Mr. Sadist." I went to the bathroom and locked door behind me so I could do my usual routine when I got out of bed.

I was about to take my nightdress off, when I felt someones warm breath on my neck. "Now that wasn't very nice. I could've broken a bone or hit my head."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't give me that crap. You'd be fine because vampires have healing abilities."

Laito chuckled. "You're smarter than you look, Chibi Blossom." He started licking my neck, but rather than feel disgusted by it, I felt a tingling sensation throughout my body instead. "Is somebody turned on by just a lick of my tongue? Come on Chibi Blossom, you want me. I can literally smell the speed of your heart picking up when the first thing your saw was my beautiful self."

Without warning, he attacked my neck with his fangs and started drinking my blood. He placed a hand on the other side of my neck while rubbing his other hand up and down my hip. "Nngh!"

My eyes went wide and I slammed my hand over my mouth. Shit, I moaned!

No, Sakura, you're not supposed to be enjoying it!

I hope he was too focused on drinking my blood to hear that. I can feel my face heat up while he continued to suck my blood.

I felt him remove his fangs and lick my blood that was still on his lips. His eyes went wide as we both made eye contact. His eyes expressed an emotion I'm not quite sure of. "You're blood, it-"

"Oi, Sakura, is the pervert done sexually harassing you yet? We need to get ready for night school before Natsumi drags our asses out of the room."

My eyes went wide and I started stuttering. "Sh-Shut up, Ichigo! Laito's just leaving."

Laito chuckled. "That's the first time you called me by my actual name since you got here, Chibi Blossom. Could it be that you can't resist me? You know, I'm surprised you're putting up less of a fight than Little Bitch. That alone turns me on."

So, he's already bitten Yui then, which meant I was the next target for the pervert because he's a greedy bastard.

Yet, why do I feel my heart racing? "S-Screw you, Mr. Sadist." He smirked.

Crap! I probably shouldn't have said that! I've unknowingly given him some ideas now. Nice going, Sakura! "Ooh, is that an invitation? We've only known each other for 24 hours, and you already want to go straight to-"

"Laito-"

"Okay, okay. I won't do that sort of thing to you."