Chapter 17: "Karma's A Bitch. Yet, Here You Are!"

Yet, Here You Are!"

*Emiko's POV*

"-Shit." We all spoke at the same time.

"Can someone explain to me why the fuck am I wearing a dress?!" Ayumi and Sakura yelled at the same time.

I grinned. "I think we all look adorable~"

Ichigo looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "I'm surprised you're calm about this. You know you're not wearing your pink hoodie, right?"

Natsumi tilted her head to the side a little. "Oh yeah, I only just noticed."

I shrugged. "Meh, I'm sure I'll be wearing it again tomorrow when the moon isn't red and we're back to normal."

At least I hope that would be the case...

"Emiko?"

I turned around and looked Kanato wide-eyed. "K-Kanato?"

Kanato had a surprised look on his face and his grip loosened on Teddy slightly. Now I understand why Ayumi and Sakura feel embarrassed about wearing a dress.

Kanato shook his head and took a few steps towards me until were face to face. He reached a hand up and touched one of my ears softly. "Why do you look like a devil? You look cute, but Teddy and I wonder why you and your sisters and friends are all dressed as devils."

"Perhaps it would be best if we spoke about what happened to the girls elsewhere?"

Natsumi gasped a little. "Reiji? How long have you-"

"Just a moment ago." I turned round to find Reiji stood in front of Natsumi, looking at her from head to toe. "I've been meaning to find you, Natsumi. I knew there was something different about you-no, actually, I knew from the very start that there was something different about all of you."

Ichigo had a deadpan look on her face. "Nothing gets past you does it, four-eyes?"

Reiji readjusted his glasses and ignored Ichigo. "As I have said, it is best that we discuss this situation elsewhere." Without warning, he wrapped an arm around Natsumi's waist and teleported.

"I'll meet you guys later, I'm going to test these things out." Sakura said as she pointed to her wings before making her way over to the balcony. "Oh, and when you see Mr. Sadist, tell him not to follow me. The second I see him, I'll probably end up falling to my death."

With that said, her wings started flapping and had successfully lifted her off the ground before she decided to 'fall off' the balcony.

Ichigo, Ayumi and I ran over to the balcony trying to look for Sakura. I felt my heart racing, thinking she was struggling, or didn't make it back up at all. "Saku-"

To our surprise, she flew up and floated in front of us, grinning from ear to ear. "This is awesome, you guys! I'll be back soon!" She flapped her wings and flew away, leaving us stood there with our mouths wide open in shock.

Ayumi shook her head and started laughing. "You know, she only said that because she knows full well that he would distract her easily, then she really would fall to her death."

Ichigo smirked. "Not unless he caught her. He is a freakin' simp, after all. Not only that, it's a full red moon, meaning the guys powers have increased." She turned to Kanato as if asking for conformation. "You and your brothers can also fly now that there is a full moon out, right?"