~Extra Chapter: A Day In The Life Of Ichigo Nakamura~

*Narrator's POV*

This is a time set before the girls traveled to the world of their favourite anime and otome game: Diabolik Lovers.

You see, it was an ordinary weekend like no other, where a certain group of female otakus started getting ready to clean the house by orders of Natsumi Tsukuyomi, the eldest, and also the mother figure of the group, as well as the leader.

All was peaceful, and everyone was moving around, motivated to get their chores over and done with.

Well.....everyone except a certain blonde haired, blue eyed girl who was fast asleep in bed cuddling a small plushy of her favourite character from Diabolik Lovers: Shu Sakamaki.

"We are gathered here today to get rid of-no...no, that's not right. We're here to finally get this otaku, and this smoking hot delicious-looking Couch Potato, married. I'm pretty sure no one objects, because if you do, I'll get Ayumi and Sakura to team up like the PowerPuff Girls and kick all of your asses and murder you in your sleep~"

"Oi, Ichigo, get your royal highness out of that damn bed and actually pick up the bleach or...I don't know...do something!" Ayumi shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

No response was given by the sleeping strawberry who was talking and giggling in her sleep. "Oh, you bet I do. Does this mean I can kiss my Couch Potato now?"

Natsumi pushed the door open to Ichigo's room and took a deep breath in. "Oh. My. Gosh. Mashed potato for dinner, you say?"

Suddenly, Ichigo threw her covers off her and jumped out of bed. "Is dinner ready? Are we really having mashed potato?"

Natsumi started laughing and shook her head. "Nope, we're having my special homemade lasagne tonight. Also, it's 10am Ichigo, we've got chores to do. Once we're done, we can re-watch Diabolik Lovers, or re-watch BrothersXConflict or whatever it is everyone wants to watch tonight."

She shoved a few cleaning products in Ichigo's hands and gave her a closed-eye smile. "You're on bathroom duty today. Make sure it's clean enough to the point where I can see my own reflection, okay? I'll be checking up on you later to see your progress."

Ichigo's face fell drastically. "Huh?"

"Good luck!" Natsumi yelled out before closing the bedroom door.

Ichigo looked down at the cleaning products in her hands and hummed in thought for a moment before nodding. "Okay Ichigo, let's finally get your lazy ass away from the bed and get motivated for once in your life."

"ICHIGO KAORI NAKAMURA, GET YOUR ASS TO THE BATHROOM BEFORE I DRAG IT THERE MYSELF!" Natsumi yelled at the top of her lungs

In fact, she yelled so loud, the outside world looked at the house in fear, and people walking past ran away as quickly as they could.

"What's the betting she placed the cleaning products on the floor and thought 'Screw this, in going back to bed', then literally crawled back into bed and fell straight back to sleep again?" Sakura asked.

Emiko giggled. "Usagi-chan thinks she's gone back to sleep again because she wants to dream about getting married to Shu from Diabolik Lovers."

Ayumi chuckled. "Let her dream all she wants, we all know that it's probably never going to happen in this lifetime anyway, because that world doesn't exist, as much as we'd all love to be there. Anywhere but this world would be a blessing right about now."

Natsumi opened the door to Ichigo's room again and smiled softly at her sleeping form cuddling her Shu plushy tightly in her arms while talking in her sleep about her dream wedding with her beloved Couch Potato again.

Natsumi shook her head and laughed softly. "There's nothing wrong with dreaming about the things you want to happen in life, but is completely impossible to achieve. That's our Ichigo for you; doesn't care what time it is, what day it is, or where she is. She'll happily take a nap and end up in dreamland so she can see her ultimate anime crush."

She closed the door, but not before whispering three words to Ichigo, even though she was already in dreamland getting married to Shu Sakamaki, a.k.a. her Couch Potato, so she wouldn't hear anything from the outside world. "Sweet dreams, Ichigo~"

Once Natsumi closed the door shut, Ichigo had a grin her face and started singing a little song to herself.

🎶Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams, whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me~🎶

And with that, ends a day in the life of Ichigo Nakamura.

**End of The Extra Chapter**

~See you next time!~