New world, huh

sound of bells ring. I open my eyes to a shinning light. once my eyes gotten used to the light I noticed I'm in a cave.

I was with the whole team when we were all in the present of the Goddess of Creation. We were given a petal to Recarnate in our old world without memory of our old lives.

looking fully at myself I noticed I'm wearing a layer robe dress

this isn't Japanese but Chinese traditional clothing.

so I got brought into another world still with my Albilities. What the reason

System: greetings new traveler welcome to the Word of Honor. you are an immortal

What? I made sure that would never happen.

looking the system screen to ask, "why am I here"

System: your skills and intelligence is what brought you here. You need to stop certain events from happening. once you succeed, you will be allowed to go to the afterlife.

what the catch. (nothing is free not even most knowledge)

System: None. So we have a deal Velvet Rose or should I say Guardian of the Spirit Realm. Maria Tachibana.

So you know who I was and my titles. Do you know my abilities.

System: no.......

Really that highly unlikely if you found out my titles.

System: you were chosen for your ability of creation and intelligence.

"If that true. Why should I follow this world story if it possibly went into shamble. No one willing to change things unless its for the better. I want an explana-" Before I could finish chain close to me. So I would get killed for asking certain question. It's unlikely that I would die at this moment.

System:you must follow the story change it in some way but keep certain major events. I believe you can't stop yourself from dying if you can't touch the weapons that will dispute to you.

"Wrong."

System:how?

"Creation only happens if I'm poisoned"

System:...... That doesn't mean.

"My left eye can't be opened due to a curse I have. I can't die. "

System:that highly impossible, your human.

If that were true how was I able to handle nukes. Destoy a deploy of 225 airship with highly tech weapons with a range.

System:....... You're immoral

The fact you're a technology advance device holograms only to be shown to one person. You're quite dumb. Unless you looked at a world looking for the strongest then you got the wrong person. My intelligence can get me far but not my strength.

System: I'm someone from the future

Huh, ok.

I showed unmused bitch face since I'm used to the idea of time travelling. Though there rules that must be followed when doing such a thing. Could it be possible that those don't apply to this world. It seems highly unlikely and scientifically impossible. Leaving certain events change can cause phenomenon in the time continues....(I just realized when people have much in the brain u talk a lot. Maria thinks like a scientist also her speed unmuch)

...... "Did you say something"

System:no......

Then I've been talking to myself 7km/s equivalent to 15.6586 or rounded 15.7 miles per hour.

Having to sigh.

"So you're from the future. You coming to the past must mean you're trying to change an event.

System:... No, more then one event. I want two certain people to live a normal life.

" Why"

System:you ask a lot of questions

"Did you expect that I would be a good choice to enter this world. I want to rest. Though being alive leaves me to be able to do experiments.

System:are you willing to help me.

" Only if you let me find certain animals"

System:.... Why?

"Some animals are extinct due to their venomous nature. I want to try their poison"

System:.... Won't that.... Kiiiillll you

Maria smirked. She knows she can't be beaten by poison since she a time bomb literally. Having to collide with a nuke then absorbing if. To not only keep it from destroying thing but be used against her opponents.

"Sure. But to answer your question, I'll work with you"

System:so we have a deal

Putting on her goggles to then say "Deal."