My Ability, Creation

System: The armory that holds all the knowledge that is not known in the martial arts world.

Mm. If so, how to enter it. Since the door needs something placed in the empty space by the look of it.

System:Can you see long range?

No, I can see far away due to my goggles. I build them to be able to look at something from a far range or see something unknown. Plus a microscope, to help decipher something while on a mission.

System:You put a lot of thought on those goggles.

They are part of many inventions I created. They last this long and are ........ exquisite.

Backstory

Maria was 12, when she made her goggles as a tranformer. To make it a bridge on using demon Lord and spirit animal abilities together.

Her first invention was a fake eye. During the time she got her most trusted demon Lord that was her second in command, Inaho. Her fake eye that was hidden behind her eye patch was changed for new modifications. Being longer range, Helped with more accurate shots when sniping. And calculating the possibility of her opponent's next action will be.

Maria was sitting at her desk with a new invention. Though it wasn't.

Who's there

Not turning to look at the person knowing it's not needed

Well, no hello to your sister.

What do you want Jessie?

Nothing came to you're what you been up to

Having to pause her building . "alcohol in the back with my poison stash". Maria knows her sister would come to see her for her intention and to drink the barrels of wine she keeps to intoxicate herself. In order to keep building her inventions for a longer time.

well I did come for that but I want to work on our creation abilities

Having to see her firecracker of a sister showing her serious side brings back that day she was leader of the guardians. Though lost the title to Lizzy due to power difference.

why, I can handle it perfectly why-

Ending the reign of the queen of the dark realm. We have to attack allied forces, meaning the spirit realm.

*pokemon pokedex voice*

Spirit realm is the realm that demi-creatures, ghost/ lost spirit souls, and spirit animals live with no fear of being killed or hunted. Maria and Jessie were royal princesses of the realm, and holders of the title of guardians. Though they were kidnapped.

----------------------

True but what will give me the upper hand? Fire power will do nothing. Spirit animals are used what possibility

Our demon Lords.

I got an idea though, let me finish my eyeball because my eye socket is getting irritated by my patch.

Fine though, I hope you got an idea for crystal and dust.

'Dust and crystal wait for firearms. They were invented by a man named Richard Gatling (sounds the American, lol) . The Gatling gun was invented for the civil war in the 1860s, while the maxim gun was made shortly after. Earth realm really can't stop the idea of wars.(I'm American yet I had this question..... Europeans are crazy with invention)

*Pokedex voice*

Earth realm is one of the sixth realms. Earth realm is home of well you readers. Everything you need to know about the realm is already told to you