The Armory

Maria walked through the endless rows of books. skimming through all of them. While doing so she looked around the place. seeing scattered books on the ground. Book either stacked or fully standing up. Cobwebs everywhere.

Walking further, I noticed there were more than just books but bags of wheat grains yet crushed into flour. Noticed a sitting area with a table. On top a box.

"Grains, books, tables. Now my questions are about making a temporary bed. Even more so.. "

Turning on her goggles to open the 5 lenses that were built for her still human eye. Moving the wheel on the side to move to the third lens. Pressing the wheel to change the crystal clear color to a green color. She looked around where the grains were and noticed nothing. To make sure she added the fourth lens that turned red. She looked further for any rodents, alive or not. Only to find nothing.

'That's good if there were once an animal the smell of the deroting body would be in affect. Nothing to worry then. If there ever was one, the smell of fresh rodents would be easily distinct, since it takes 10 days for the smell to wipe away.

Now what's in the box. Heading to the table with the box about to touch only for an arrow to be thrown at her.

She dodged it and scowled at the system

System: you are not allowed to open it.

And why so?

An arrow was sent again to hit her. Then she avoided another after the first one. Coming from another direction.

'What in there that you won't let me see or tell me?'.

System: if you keep asking I will make sure you walk in pain.

Giving me a threat. Remember you might have brought me here. If you want this world timeline to change, I better know information to change the lives of the people here.

The system was conflicted. Not willing to tell the full world story. The reason being that the person who is helping them can change this world with only the knowledge they already know could change the past for the better. Though there is already an end goal inside the martial art world. Opening the armory.

System: If we were heading to Ghost Valley I suggest a better way of living.

Huh? You told me it was bad, now you tell me the way of living there is he-

System: It's the same way it is in your old world.

Maria paused. Hearing those words made her smirk in pity. There is a saying in her and many others that live by. Kill or be killed. Anyone willing to take a job to kill her and many others, just to get by. Her head was worth a forgine. Only with a faction to the heads of the warrior or dark and light. Their heads were worth a whole kingdom of land. Possibly more.

Her mind thinks of the time when she and the team went to eat at a tavern. They all order soup only for her to notice that her hands are stuck to the bowl. There was poison in the food. The moment she took up she sees many of them raising her spoon. She yelled in telepathy 'don't there poison'. Moments later all of them put their spoons down. The waitress came to their table with a smile. "Is the food not to your liking. I could get you something el-''. Her head was torn off, to be thrown to hit someone. The one about to get out of their chair with their weapons out. Only to be punched by Maria's sister. She sent the man flying to the next store. Only his head still in her hand. The rest of them started killing the people inside. Leaving only the guest. All of them escaped without caring about the bloody mess of dead bodies. With many of them either having no head, heart or any connected limbs. They fled knowing they weren't safe anywhere to eat or sleep.