well then...

Well.... Maria starts

Then.... Kiki continues

Why are you willing to help ghost valley? Ghost valley leader ask.

... Huh? Kiki answers.

Maria sighs. "I can't fully say other than the fact that we are from another world.

I can guess from the adolescents from the two of you. Kuxing words froze both of them. And Kuxing kept drinking his tea. If there was a strong wind flowing in there stones selves would be sweetest away. "Now answer the question or no deal.

'Straight forward ' Kiki and Maria thought

To answer your questions, I also question how you got here. Kiki?

Eh... (°o°:)ᴼʰ”. Putting the tea down "all I remember was falling and here we are.

How simple minded”. Kuxing and Maria say with oh conspicuous faces. Kiki has been sweating from the way both are acting.

“Anyway, to answer the question It’s survival. Think about it. Whatever your planning to do will lead to bloodshed. Maria crossed her legs and looked straight. “Aren’t I correct?
Kuxing is astonished by the way Maria words. Understanding that this person knows more about him or her experiences. Her way of talking tells it all. “What makes you think that?
“From what I heard, Ghost Valley is a place of outcasts. Outcast with their own way of living being killed or being killed. Something  Kiki and I understand very well.”

Kiki, who was only listening, grasped what was happening. ‘So, the reasoning being here is to fix the place to seem less of a war zone but a place for people to live. Sigh as always Maria plays her cards right in order for things to go her way. Though this kid seems to be more understanding and gets what Maria is trying to play.
“If you knew that so well why help people like us. To me you're just using it as a way to create ally forces with us. Even having such ties willties, will lead you nowhere.

Maria and Kiki felt somewhat nauseous. Thinking of what happened to them not long ago. Both took a deep breath, faces turned serious. Maria started to speak; “I believe in the saying nothing is for free. And many will learn that the hard way. Since that is how the world works.
“It’s more cruel when everything wants your head on a platter. Believing there being rewarded their desires. Kiki commented. “Rather than caring about the fact they're destroying more things than fixing. Maria continued. Both finally spoke, “Let it be good or bad. Humans are disgusting, greedy, stubborn, idiotic creatures who only know how to destroy and create things.

Wen Kuxing's face was scrunching from irritation then turned to bewilderment. Started to see things running through his head. Holding his head due to racing visions. Grinding his teeth in frustration. Kiki chanted a small spell, using water for the tea to help create it. Blowing bubbles of water towards Kuxing. He noticed them and broke one which then broke into blue particles. The particles started to hit him. Once they did, his headache calmed.

“Did that feel better? Kiki was concerned as her gut told her to run.

“Why are you helping me? Kuxing face held suspicion and disgust.

“It’s a habit. Everyone in this world is not alone.” kiki says staring into the empty tea cup. Looking at the cup with nothing yet thinking there was something. Kuxing looked at her. Confused by her words.

“Like I said before Wen Kuxing, there is more hiding from the eyes of the beholder. We're helping this place as by the sense of people planning to come here later on. Maria spoke
“And you come here to say you know there was a key and pieces of the armor here in Ghost Valley. Wen face turn grim.