discussion

me:

I'm dying and I have SO MUCH SHIT TO WORRY ABOUTPlease note

Please note. My train of thinking uses this feeling of wanting love to create this world I make in my dreams. Yeah fucked up world 😐.
_______________________________________
GHOST VALLEY
Wen kexing brought Maria into a vacant room to discuss. This wasn’t something normal for Wen Kexing, but it seems anything he tries to throw at her would only worsen the situation. Having said that, negotiation is the only best choice to not get himself killed. Though that doesn’t mean Maria is off the hook. There are others in ghost valley who would happily kill her in their chief stead. Having said that, the tectonic ghost servant came into the room to serve food for their guest.

Wen Kuxing has a good idea of what is in the food. Instead of eating it he just drank the warm tea that was brought instead. Maria just watched. Didn’t move a finger. She wasn’t fully sure if she was allowed to drink or eat. Even so Maria wouldn’t need to eat as the idea of never eating stuck with her for a long time. But one thing bothered her. The food had a tiny scent of a deadly plant. ‘..yellow Jasmine. Every part of the plant can be poisonous but was used as a pain reliever. Side effects are dizziness, vomiting, seizures including putting a person in a coma. The fact that a small whiff can be easy to identify what type of plant it was. The training I got through was difficult, but’. Taking a sip of the tea she was given. ‘This is the reason we trained all five senses. Though it’s a weak toxic if it was bellonas or chinese lanterns then it would be another story.

Maria picks up the spoon for the soup porridge. Use her other hand to touch the bowl. Crystal started to form from touching it. That was the sign she was correct. Instead of making a scene, Maria decided it was time for the ultimate test. Getting Ghost Valley into an alliance with her. 'Well then. Let's start this game of chess. The room changes into a life-size version of a chess board. Both of them were now taking the place of the king. Maria makes the first move. A pawn moving up by two. Having to go back into reality, where both were facing each other.

“Wen Kuxing, Shall we discuss, The amory that every person in the material world is looking for.'' Hearing this made Wen Kuxing surprised by the words.

So that's why you came here? The land of the Ghost.”

No, I came here for more than that as I don’t need anything in that armory. Since all the rumors are wrong about the place anyway.

Kuxing was confused by her words. “What do you mean by those words.”

“I enter the place without the need of the pieces of the Armory nor the key of it.

Wen Kuxing's face was shocked by the words that came from Maria's mouth. The very idea of someone entering the armory with the pieces not only that, her eyes hinted she knows more than that. “What do you want?” He stated this not as a question but more of a statement.

Maria smirks while putting her tea cup up to her mouth. Placing it down at the same time as moving her knight four spaces up the board. Knowing her odds of losing this fight is less than 15%. ‘Perfect’. “There is nothing I want from the Chief of Ghost Valley other than information. But like everything in this world, nothing is for free. So in exchange for information I’ll help you fix this land.