The Hooded Scarlet

So we have to Infiltrate the Royals of the north and take control of the people of Four season Manor

System:that will depend on how you want to do it.

Well simple I don't want too much of a target on my back. So it's time to bring out sonic bombs.

System:... sonic.. bombs?

Yes, sonic bombs.

System:....What are sonic bombs.

Well sonic bombs are a mixture of boiled water which is made of hydrogen and oxygen. Electricity helps with this progress.

System: Electricity?

It's like lighting except we can make it in many forms. Not going to explain all of them or we will be here all day. Electricity and water don't mix together for certain reasoning. When you use electricity to boil the water making this mix of gases. It happens to be called detonating gas.

System: I get it now.

yep. They aren't as powerful as most bombs but they will do the job

System: So, how does this connect to your plan.

Simple, it's snowing by the looks of it around six or so inches. Which will probably be enough to scare them and hide the bombs. Using their 20 seconds of panicking would be enough to infiltrate the royals castle. Injuring and not killing the guards will be enough.

System:wait how long did you think of this? Also were coming close to the prince castle.

Simple, speed. I already did the prep to send sonic bombs. They already in place, just need to press down the lever to blow them up

System:......... Your speed the inhumane

"Also one thing, it this fails then I'll blow up the palace"

System: oh, OK. WAIT WHAT, YOUR NOT PLANNING TO THAT IF YOU FAIL RIGHT.

oh, sure I'll try not to but it's if My plan fail which is highly unlikely because...(aah, another day of Maria giving 3 hour seminar on something that didn't need one. )
But that doesn't mean gunpowder isn't useful, heh heh hehh. Maria eye flash red and grinned a scary grin.

Soldiers that were in the perminture, everything was in place. The bombs explode from being inside the snow. Causing people to panic at the very moment. A soldier went to alarm the king and princes of the ordeal. When entering the gate it blew up. A human figure was hidden in the mist. Once the mist fully gone down you see a man wearing a mask. Wearing a red hood and red and white robes. The man's lips were the only thing you could see from his face. A mailicual grin. Seconds after the men started attacking people in record speed with a scythe. A weapon that was not known to any of them. All knew they weren't fighting any usual foe. Someone unknown to them, mostly culture.

"Were in" Maria was smiling over this. The thing is she didn't enter the palace. But someone else did in her favor.

The soldiers were panicking yet kept a cool head. They were ready to attack this unknown threat. While four soldiers head to the throne room the king and prince Jin are.

"My king there is an unknown intruder. They seem to be carrying a giant hoe. "

(All of us know that ain't a hoe in both ways.)