Change of Paste

There in carriages heading to Four Seasons Manor. Zhou Zishu and all the disciples were in severe pain. Due to the seven nails piercing their chest.

The women with the hammer looked out the back. Seeing if there being followed or fallen corpse. She tooked at the trees swaying the opposite way the wind was blowing.
'Mistress knows how to make sure no one follows'.
"Little miss were close"

"Ah finally I'm tired of checking if we're followed guess the Archer were a bit much".

" Anchor? " Zishu asked questioning the women Statment.

"Ahh you don't sense them. There archors jumping from tree to tree. Incase of an ambush they'll be the first to notice."

"Why did you hit us with the nail". One asked

" More importantly who told you about the seven nails were made. "

"Ahh, you believe there the real thing? No they're only for show once were in the manor, the nail will be taken out. So not to worry. "

"Just for show, yet there painful"

"There painful but your qi is keeping them from making more harm to your chest. That tingling burning sensation is due to your qi.

" You thought out your invasion well. May I ask how long? "

"12 hours was this plan put into play. The mistress is a fast thinker. She looks at every option and plans more plans if one fail knowing which one will lead to success. Depending on how the percentage of winning. "

All of them were shocked. When leaving the presence of the palace. They how the explosion in the snow. Not only that the guards were certainly lost by the amount of blood coming from their mouths. Yet were fine and back to their post. To think they lost. (Can a human handle fighting a demon Lord?)

The carriage stops. "We're here, now may the Lord come forward to signal your return".

Zishu comes forward, walking off the carriage. He really thought they weren't coming back to the manor. He turned to gives his gratitude until he sees a new group of people in front.

The hooded women in red kneeled to another new figure.

" Your around 0.05 second late. No matter your here it seems everyone is fine." She tooked at then "rise" Their capturer obeyed.

"Sorry for my tardiness mistress"

"It's only normal to do so. She tooked at zishu" Pleasure to meet you. I hope kugi did well keeping you all safe. If not do not hesitate to say so.

Second later a group of archers came in the scene. They bowed to Maria.

"Everyone here meaning the plan was a full success. " She looked at kugi."no one followed nor did anyone die. By the normal standpoint success."

Maria face showed no emotion though she running 60mph in her mind. It's another win on her end. "Good I guess it time to enter. Lord Zishu" May you due the Honor's? "

Zishu was surprised to an extent. He replied "I will, thank you for bringing us back here: miss.. "

"Maria. Tachibana Maria. I'm Japanese sorry if my name doesn't fully makes sense due to both our language are different yet similar".

After introduction they went in. Well tried. Until scarlet was seen hanging upside the door frame.

◡̈⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(●'◡'●)

Everyone.........

"Awkward silence"~, Caw caw caw.

Second later ZiShu and the rest took out their swords. Kugi just smacks scarlet in the head then kicks him in the stomach.

We should head inside. I will start taking the nails out and bandaging the wounds up.

Mmm. Thank you for helping us. I show you my gratitude at the Lord of this Manor.

It’s no problem, the honor is mine. 

After that they enter the manor. 

After a period of time of three months. Zishu gave his trust to Maria. As he was grateful for her help helping the Manor. During this time he learned more about his responsibilities and how to tackle them in a more simplistic way. 
“It's fine being lazy at times. It only means you have to be smarter than harder”. Maria says this a lot to Zishu since she sees her younger friend in him. As her young friend was the leader she never slept, ate, and was stone cold. 

Maria is now wondering if anyone in this world can change him. Since her young friends found someone who made her smile, not cold as ice. Even though she literally made ice from her hand. (only the system knows the answer to that ) Maria can even ask the system such a question or else, she gets bothered by objects aiming at her. 

Maria saw a change of paste. The Manor was livier than it was in the beginning. Mostly with the fact her demon lords forgot they have brains. She tells them their demonlord. No one objects to them. Since Maria threaten to murder her demonlords are the daily basic. (mostly they feel bad for the demotic creature then fearing them. Again, Maria is scary.) 
Now she decides to change her next destination in the armory. 

So this armory is wanted by mostly everyone in the martial arts world?

System: correct. What will happen later on is there will be battles for pieces of the armory. Wen Kexing the Ghost Valley Chief made a fake piece of the Glazed armor. 

Hmm, sounds like a time to lockpick.

System: As much I would question how you know how the lockpick? I wonder what makes you believe you can enter the armory.

Simple making a fake versions of the real things

System:that still isn’t simple you don’t have any piece of the glaze armor. What makes you think you can make a fake one work to enter?

You have memories of how it tools like?

System:........

Well then, that answers my question. Time to travel to the armory.

__________________________________________________________
So next chapter you will learn more about Maria and her ability of creation. I will say that A-Xu and Wen Kexing meeting is coming close. Till next week, if I'm alive since I'm so behind of school work.