Ghost Valley

After working on creating a way of making food. Not only to last for a long period of time but also to help with negotiations with the chief of ghost valley. Maria at the moment thinking of ways to perquede the chief. Knowing anything from experience, she could only think of the worst. Having to battle the most trigger happy type of people to the most scheming, to the most greedy. Not to miss the most idiotic types of people. The world Zexus may not be pretty when it comes to the idea of trust. One thing for certain she entered the mind field with possibilities of people wanting her dead. 
‘If Ghost Valley is what the system said is true then that means my life could end at any moment if not careful. Guess this will become my normal then all over again. Ughhh- aish.’
‘Mistress the armory preparations are done.’
‘If that so. It's time to move out. We're heading to Ghost Valley. A place close to the world I once called a home. 
‘Ghost valley. Well see what type (autocorrect decided typo suited more but no IT'S tYpE YOU STUPID AUTO CORRECT 🙃) of living the people are going through then. 

This is the place you want me to find someone.
System: yes. They are the chief of the ghost valley.
Ghost valley. What type of name is that? If anything the name should be call the outcast of society
System:your..... You're right about outcasts but the people here are technically called ghosts.
Yet there is not. There are all living beings with a soul in a body vessel.
System:as a former guardian of the spirit realm. Your abilities connected to this world.
Yes. By the way you're going with it, you might as well be straight forward.
System:  can you see the spirit of the living and dead?
Somewhat
System: somewhat?
Mostly I can see a person's soul, spirit animals but the dead connected magic. I can only pass a dead soul through judgment. Once that's done it recarnates and the memories of the soul is a fragment of the old soul. The dead are only dead physicality wise but the soul is a process. I just make it easier to give early judgement to my dead opponents.

Upon Inspecting the place. Looking for any sign of life only for a fan to swing Maria away. She dodged or so she thought until she felt drips of blood coming from her cheek. ‘That 's the first, in a long time’.
Next thing that happened was the fan came once more. This time not to land a hit, just a strand of hair gone. Maria looked around until she felt a present coming from her side. Using her sense of hearing to its full potential. Maria navigated where the fan was coming from and where to shoot a dagger. (As much as Maria uses guns, she can’t use them in this timeline in front of people.) 
When throwing a man with a fan came into view, until entering her blind spot. Seeing him disappear from view if it wasn’t from the ability of an owl she saw the next attack.
Maria blocked the hand coming at her then blocked the other. ‘Out of all the things that could happen. It had to be hand to hand combat’. Getting hit full blown strength. Maria kept herself up and got into stance. Wen Kexing attacked her hand. Maria kept a cool head, even though hand to hand combat isn’t her cup of tea. Still that didn’t mean she didn’t get trained brutally as a child to lose to physical attack.

Flask back- Maria 6-7 years old
Maria, her sister and four other little girls were fighting each other in hand to hand combat. Each one tries to land a hit only from the other to block or make a hit on another person. Maria above average by a tick. Her sister on the other hand was landing more hits than the rest on them. Lizzy being the youngest just entered into training had eyes full of determination and hit by hit until Kiki sneaked an attack on her. Maria took that chance to under kick Kiki to then elbow her in the back. Lilith was behind her, in the air hand form into a ball to smack Maria in the head. 
“That enough”
All of them stopped and were exhausted. The eldest, Jade, wasn’t any better, still fully able to control her breath. Lizzy on the other hand was grabbing her chest and squinting her face. Lizzy at the moment is five 
“You all done well for the most part”
All of them looked at the woman who took care of them, Ms. Nimue. She was a woman filled with many mysteries when growing up. Only until her death do they learn the truth about where they came from, and why they weren’t with their parents. Unlike Lizzy who left her family and normal life to help keep the peace. They were kidnapped in order to be kept alive from their parents wanting their powers. Growing up with Ms. Nimue wasn’t bad, they were treated fairly until it came to training. There either with Ms. Nimue or Michiko. 
“Still all of you lack in using your senses to your advantage. I guess we'll have to work on making you all learn to use each sense to the max. The sharper all your senses are the better you are in knowing when to strike and when to dodge. If not you'll get sliced instead of them. “ Ms. Nimue says with a stern face.
You would think children would hear such a thing, but for them they have already seen death. They're still training as they all failed to keep a village from collapsing. The youngest was having it hard to let go of the event, they all knew something in her past was triggered for her to wield fire then ice. Maria felt her pain, they all did as it was their first mission. Now they are being trained to keep emotion at bay and to sharpen their senses to become more alert of their surroundings. They all trained and kepted training knowing all too well their still more to learn before saying that is all. 
(writing this part I’ve forgotten so many people's names as Ms.Nimue and Michiko are new names for characters that die. Throughout these backstories they'll be mentioned. Not sure how much as Now I think I need to look over the timeline of events for Maria again.)
Wen Kexing kept on attacking, while Maria kept up to his pace. Until Kexing took his hand to her neck. Maria was struggling but had a ring on. It had a red jewel, like a poison crystal.(Maria makes things out of nowhere so except this) It opened a needle. Heading towards the kexing eye. He dodged, giving Maria a chance to loosen his grip. But his head didn't budge, so Maria cut his head with a light poison needle from the ring. 
Wen kexing went backwards. His hand and arm turned numb for a second. 
“sneaky tricks I see. Too bad it didn't work ". Kexing smiled. Then his facial expression changed. A sharp edge of a weapon was next to his neck. He sees rose petals coming from the holder and he partially turns around seeing a hooded woman with short hair. The weapon was a syphe. 
" So, we went to Kexing. Are you willing to have a conversation instead of fighting? 
"Oh really, so you didn't come here for a fight. 
" to be honest the thing you want I might have information on. Not only that, I want to bargain on a new way of having food. If you are willing, let's talk. 'It's better for both of us. I would rather not become a caretaker for a group of outcasts. '
Kuxing saw no malice in either woman. So he's willing to listen to her negotiation for now. 
"Fine. Kuxing gave Maria an annoyed pissed eye look. 
Maria was used to it. Reasoning her teammates. 
" ruby drop your weapon. 
"Yes, mistress. And so ruby moved the syphe away from Kuxing neck. The weapon started to fold itself to be put away. 
" you're dismissed
"I'll take my leave. And with that rose petals flown away from the place the girl stood. Kuxing was surprised, but kept or tried to keep a calm face. He led Maria into the Ghost Valley. 

___________________________
Me:dying
School hell got a test and more next week 😭. And I'm mostly dying because there is no good Wi-Fi in the school, mostly on the second floor. Anywho decided to break this part up and remember I needed to finish writing this. Well I'm going to hate the next chapter as I don't really know what to write. I don't negotiate well and boi that will shine. Anywho hope to get it in because my birthday is October 1st. Anywho hope you enjoy I'm going to sleep

 Anywho hope you enjoy I'm going to sleep