/7/ "You two are gods among ants."

Chapter 7: "You two are gods among ants."

'We did not choose to be the guardians of the gate, but there is no one else'

-Lyndon B. Johnson-

Liam

I woke up from a bad dream, my body a cold sweat, my heart racing a mile a minute.

"Babe? What's wrong love...?" He sat up and caressed my cheek; his thumb ran over my lip. I reached up and grabbed his hand, giving him a small shake of my head.

"Just...bad dream, don't really remember it to be honest." He nodded and a little ball of fire sparked into the air in front of us, illuminating our bed room.

"You wet the bed." He said. I stared in surprise.

"What?!" I turned around, the bed was absolutely soaked. He laughed a little.

"Kidding, pretty sure it's just sweat." I shook my head.

"I feel properly disgusting."

"Go shower, I can change out the sheets." He said, giving me a small peck on the lips. I nodded and we both crawled out of bed. I walked quietly into the bathroom and jumped into our glass shower big enough for 2. There was a small seat in there as well, Zayn told me he wanted it mostly for shower sex...it was a good idea. I let the hot water run over me for a minute, struggling to remember the contents of my dream...but the only things I could remember were fire, screaming, and blood.

"Sheets are good; just remind me to do laundry tomorrow." I opened my eyes, I felt his hands wrap around my stomach and kisses being planted on my spine.

"I'm sorry; you don't have to stay up because of me..."

"You know I don't mind." He responded immediately. I smiled weakly.

"What time is it?"

"3 AM."

"Fuck, Z you should go back to sleep..."

"Naw, don't want to sleep till you're in bed with me."

"That's dumb Zayn."

"I'm a dumb guy Liam." I could practically feel him smiling.

"Sides, gotta ward off your bad dreams." I laughed.

"Oh? How you gonna do that?"

"Fuck you and give you sweet dreams."

"Oh?" I grinned, deciding to be cheeky.

"Maybe I raise an ice wall and hold you off..." He suddenly twisted me around and gently pushed me up against the shower wall. He pressed both his hands on either side of my head and crowded up on me, his hard on rubbed against my groin and I started getting hard.

"Then I'll just melt through eh?"

"Maybe I make a ball of light and blind you eh?" I giggled. He chuckled.

"Maybe I..." He got quiet, I frowned.

"You ever gonna tell me what your other gift is?" He chuckled.

"I'll show you one day, but not yet...though it should be fairly obvious what it is love." I frowned.

"Not to me...guess I'll have to beat you in the duel cube and make you show me."

"Ha! Cheeky fuck, that's cute." He suddenly grabbed my left thigh and lifted my leg up, I had to wrap my arms around his neck to stop from falling.

"Gonna have to punish you now for being so cheeky."

"What you going to do eh?" I said as he pressed our foreheads together. Every little movement made his cock grind up against my own, the friction was intense, felt like fucking heaven.