/9/ "Sorry mate, he said please."

Chapter 9: "Sorry mate, he said please."

Liam

"Um...so who is this guy again?" Harry said, staring at Ashton, who immediately (as soon as we stepped out of the dark) grabbed Harry's hand.

"He's clean, not infected." Ashton said after a minute. Harry just raised an eyebrow.

"I certainly hope so, I mean I sleep around a lot but I shouldn't..." He pulled out his phone and stared at it.

"Alright, time to leave, El?" Eleanor put her phone away as well and held out her hand, she immediately started to glow green and soon another portal opened up.

"What the fuck?" Harry said, looking so bloody confused. Ashton looked around and nodded at us all.

"See you guys soon." He jumped through and the portal was gone, him with it.

"Ok...what?" Harry said, glaring at everyone in the room.

"What the hell is going on? I am so fucking confused right now and someone better say something or I'm filling this room with so much weed smoke you'll all be high for days." Zayn rubbed the back of his head, laughing a little while I sighed heavily.

"It...it's a long story Harry." Zayn said.

"So...before you start all of that shit, you fucking apologize to El and I." Louis suddenly growled at Zayn, he looked really pissed off.

"No. Doesn't change the fact that you still lied to me, you knew exactly where Liam was." Zayn growled back. Louis just shook his head.

"Fucking prick."

"You're one to talk." Zayn snapped. Louis stood up, his eyes red and his teeth bared. He started stomping forward...but suddenly Harry was in the way, a firm look on his face.

"Lou." He stopped right in front of him, his eyes conflicted.

"Haz."

"Tell me what's going on." He said. He frowned.

"Gotta save the world Haz." Harry just sighed loudly.

"Yeah, sort of figured it was something like that." Suddenly there was a knock on the door, everyone froze solid.

"Hello?" I felt my blood freeze in my veins, Yaser Malik's voice echoed from the other side. I quickly walked up to Harry and hissed quietly in his ear.

"Don't say anything, we'll explain once he's gone but do not say anything." He looked into my eyes, saw how deathly serious I was. He turned on Louis, who nodded in confirmation. He sighed and went to go sit down.. Zayn walked up and turned on Eleanor, who looked at him and Zayn nodded. Another knock, El quickly walked forward and opened the door.

"Oh, hey Yaser!" El said, smiling sweetly.

"Hello sweet heart, mind if I come in...?"

"Of course!" She said, giving him a big grin. She's been around him a while knowing what he was, probably came natural for her to fake it.

"Oh, hello all!" He said, smiling sweetly. If I didn't know what he was already, it would be practically impossible to tell that he was infected with the Black Water...even now it was hard to believe.

"So...does someone please mind telling me what the hell all that was earlier?" He asked, his tone suddenly seriously, the smile gone.

"It's..."El started.

"It was a prank." Louis suddenly said. He got a coy look on his face, his eyes suddenly mischievous. I was a little taken aback, I had never seen Louis like this, a lot of the time he just seemed angry, and sad. Seeing him look like a little shit that just got away with setting an enemy frats couch on fire was...disarming.