/8/ "Yeah he's dead, but I saved Liam so I don't care."

Chapter 8: "Yeah he's dead, but I saved Liam so I don't care."

Zayn

"Where are you?" I growled loudly. It's been an hour and Liam wasn't back yet. I had already called him 5 times and he never answered. What if something was wrong? What if something bad happened? How the fuck would I know?! Dammit I should have fucking went with him. I pulled out my phone and dialed Harry's number.

"Hello?" He said.

"Where the fuck is Liam?" I growled.

"Huh?" I sighed angrily.

"Liam went to go get a little weed from you an hour ago, he has yet to return. Where. The. Fuck. Is. He."

"He did? I haven't even seen him mate." I felt my blood go a little cold, ok Zayn don't panic....

"Find him Harry, use your power and find him right now."

"Ok ok calm down, I'm sure he's..." He went silent; I felt my heart rate pick up.

"Harry?"

"I...Zayn I can't see him. It's...it's like...there's a fog or something. This is the same shit that happens when I try to find ...Doniya."

"Get up here right now." I said immediately. I hung up and quickly dialed my father.

"Hello?" He answered after a few rings.

"Dad, check all the cameras in the building. Liam's missing and Harry can't find him."

"WHAT?!?" He yelled.

"FUCK! Ok, don't panic son, I'll have the security guys check it out. How long ago?"

"Check the last hour, call me back." I hung up and quickly got dressed. A black Henley, tight skinny jeans, my boots, and a light red leather jacket. I walked out the door, only to run right into Louis and Eleanor.

"Oh! Hey!" Eleanor said, looking surprised.

"Have you two seen Liam?!" I asked quickly. Louis just gave me a curious look, like he was confused...but Eleanor's eyes widened, fear suddenly crossed her face...but it was gone just as quickly.

"Eleanor?" I asked, why had she looked frightened?

"We haven't seen him mate." Louis said. I frowned, she was tight lipped and his hands were balled at his side.

"What's going on?" I asked. It was extremely clear the two were hiding something.

"What...do you mean?" Eleanor asked, Jesus she was a bad liar.

"What the hell are you two hiding?" I growled. Louis shook his head.

"Nothing mate, you're just being fucking mental because Liam probably dipped off to have a fag or something."

"He doesn't smoke Louis." I said, glaring at him.

"Well I don't fucking know, and I don't really give a shit. So if you'll excuse us we were going out to get food..." He grabbed her arm and turned to leave but I quickly reached out and grabbed his arm. He turned, his eyes turning red.

"Don't fucking touch me."

"Where the fuck is Liam Louis?" I said, flames dancing around my head.

"How the fuck should I know?" He snapped. My phone suddenly rang; I pulled it out and pressed it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Son, the camera shows Louis shoving Liam into Eleanor and Sophia's room; do not let Eleanor or Louis..." Suddenly Louis snarled and ripped his arm away. The phone fell out of my hand and I slammed a flame covered fist into his stomach. He gasped and staggered away.