/12/ "I can live with that" Epilogue

"I can live with that"

Epilogue

Zayn

"You ready?" I asked. He nodded at me.

"Yeah, don't really mind if people see us in public yeah? Plus El said it would be good for our image." It's been a month since the fall of Black Water, a month since Dirge went public, and a month since Niall died (we've given up on him coming back).

After the Gemma interview, people went nuts. Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Reddit, pretty much all of social media (hell, the whole bloody internet) went fucking nuts. Questions were asked, we answered them. Now a month later, we were being hailed as heroes. I became the groups' figurehead, the one who went on the Colbert show and Good Morning America and just talked, showing people what we were and assuring them that we would protect them, that we were the good guys.

Bassett had taken to her new job as the head of Dirge easily, she was a brilliant leader and any and all of us would follow her to hell and back if need be. Eleanor and Doniya were finally able to be together again and the two had never been happier. Eleanor lost that sad look that was always in her eye and Doniya had put her dark past behind her and spent most of her time either with El, helping Bassett (being her second in command of course), and making up for lost time with Safaa and Waliyha.

Sophia was probably having the hardest time out of all of us. Losing Niall had been a hard blow to her, she spent a good chunk of time away with her dad, but eventually she did come back. She had insisted on moving out since El and Doniya were back together but the girls refused to leave her alone, especially after what happened, and she was living with them now. She recently started looking a bit happier but she couldn't hide that sad frown that adorned her face every now and then.

Harry and Louis were bloody insatiable now. The two quickly moved back in together and had been inseparable since. All of us were extremely relieved by this, because angry Louis was long gone and he seemed to finally be back to how he used to be before Harry's gift started fucking with him.

Liam and I had become quite the famous couple indeed

When Liam started the talk show rounds, a few of the hosts had started having a bit of fun with him and had asked him if he had anyone in his life. At first they wanted to hide our relationship but Bassett convinced them him being gay would be a big positive. And since I refused to be separated from him for more than 5 minutes at any given time, well, they quickly had the two of us photographed holding hands around New York. Tumblr started calling us Ziam and it's all just sort of been hectic hasn't it?

"We could use the face watches you know, it wouldn't bother me." I said. He smiled and ran a hand over his buzzed head.

"No, it's fine...if nothing else we get to show off your new haircut." I laughed and touched my white hair.

"Yeah I suppose you're right." He tugged on his shirt, took a deep breath, and held out his hand. I smiled and took it.

"Love you." He said, looking at me. I smiled sweetly.

"Love you too." I kissed the side of his head and led him outside, immediately flashing lights and endless questions surrounded us but I easily moved us past them, making sure to keep an eye on Liam as we walked to our car. Couldn't let my lovely boy out of my sight now could I?

Liam (Final POV Change)

"Fun night, dinner was great I'm glad you chose that restaurant." I said, smiling at him from the bed. I watched him kicking off his shoes in the corner and smirk at me.