84

One day the Modern Warfare cast were watching Avengers Infinity War, what will they do?

Price: *enjoys it like a normal person* Can't wait to see what's next.

Soap: Black Widow is badass indeed, but I can't get over how hot she is whenever she appears.

Ghost, laughing loudly: BAHHHAAHAHAH I LOVE THAT SCENE WHERE TONY, PETER, AND STRANGE MET THE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY BECAUSE IT'S SO FUNNY-

Roach: Man, I love how epic this movie is! Marvel did such a good job with Infinity War and I can't even choose which character to root for because everyone's so badass! Right, guys? *eats popcorn while not noticing Ghost stealing them*

Nikolai: Well thank you for dragging me into this, Captain MacTavish. Now I have to watch it with no clue on what the hell is happening now!

Makarov: Tch, this movie is so lame and why the fucking hell am I watching it now? A lot of characters made stupid decisions here and you still praised them?

Yuri: I may not understand what's going on now but this movie is magnificent.

Alex: Can we just talk about how epic Tony Stark was in this movie? You know, he's probably the MVP in my eyes.

Gaz, confused: Wait, why is Batman and Wonder Woman not there? I thought we'll also see them and Superman!

Farah: The visuals, fight choreography, acting, and plot in this one is immaculate and I can't thank Marvel more for doing such a great job on this movie.

Hadir: I hate to say this but Captain America with a beard and Thor with short hair look hot.

Barkov: *watches it with a poker face nailed in his face* Nice.

Shepherd: *sleeps with a sticky note saying "I'm a crazy and ugly pig who belongs in the trash" stuck to his forehead courtesy of Ghost*

[A/N] For those who don't know, I based this one after a meme I made a while ago and I thought it'll be fun if I made dialogues based after it ;)

Idk about this but should I made a chapter like this with the Black Ops characters? 👀