Uh... Hi (A/N)

So...I've been gone for like a good minute. 2021 was radiating some serious 2020 energy the first few months for me. I had some serious family problems in January and February. And I was going to publish something towards the end of February but I just wanted to do some self-love. And March was a hot mess with school because while I was trying to mentally rest I ignored my homework and stuff. So got to retake even more math. YAY. I've also started going back to school in person which was actually the best move for me so I won't say it to your face because I already know you're always right. But thanks, mom.

I haven't really touched my stories in a while and I'm a bit peeved at myself because I was getting invested as a reader lol. So do expect a chapter this Saturday maybe even two if I get in my creative flow. I've got a lot planned for this story so stay tuned holy ones.

Also, I'll try and stop with the A/N's because they annoy me too.

BYE BYE GODS AND GODDESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!