Hey There

Max's POV

I was leaning against my luggage waiting for this stupid bus to come. I know it's not some fancy place but how is the bus driver two fucking hours late. I tapped my foot rapidly trying to keep myself from going on my phone. I wasn't about to waste the battery that I charged up for the long ride.

Reaching for my phone I gave up. I'll just get off when it hits 90%. Which is a brilliant example of easier said than done. Suddenly a shadow fell over me. "That's odd, don't remember it being cloud-" My jaw dropped. "This is a charter bus...This can't be here for me." I said breathlessly. "They really want to get rid of me" I mutter. The driver then took my suitcase from me and said to board the bus. Not sparing the driver a glance I headed to the very back of the bus. There was absolutely no one. It was freaky. Taking my seat I placed my bag in the seat next to me.

Maybe I'm just the first stop...

And I was, but who I boarded next completely took me by surprise. It was Preston.

"Maxie!" He yelled running down the narrow aisle. I smiled and moved my bag. "You didn't tell me, you were going to a camp," He said getting settled. "Right back at you Pres," I said smugly. "Must've slipped my mind" He chuckled. "Mine was more of a last-minute thing" I answered.

Preston and I ended living closer to each other then we thought. So we went to the same school and stuff. We lost contact with everyone else though. So we got really close to each other. And mostly everyone was afraid of me at our school. So he was my only friend. Which helped in more than one way.

"Hmm...Anyways are you at least looking forward to what the camp looks like?" He asked changing the topic. "I guess, it's one without David's face" I laughed scrolling through my phone. "I thought you two got past your thing." He wondered. "We did, that was just a joke for old time sake," I chuckled. "By the way, I love your chocker. It looks good on you" He said cat-like. "It's the same one I've been wearing for the past year" I tilted my head. "Yeah, but it really bringings out the style of your character," I rolled my eyes when he mentioned character. "I'm assuming there's a theater camp for you,"

"Yep, I even packed my self-written plays," He boasted. "Awesome, and I brought my brass knuckles" I mumbled getting absorbed in my phone. "Oh that's ni- you what?!" He yelled. "What?" I questioned confused.

Time Skip

"WAKE UP!" I jolted in my seat and look over to the owner of the voice. "AH! Quarter Master?!" I questioned. "Yup". "This feels like Deja vu," Preston muttered. "We're here...now get," The crazy man ordered tossing us our bags and shewing us off the bus.

Coming in contact with the ground I heard the bus immediately take off behind me. Now I'm glad he woke us. Being kidnapped by the Quater Master is not something I have on my to-do list. "Max?" I turned to the sound of my name. My eyes widen at the person in front of me.

"Uh...Hey, David,"

BYE BYE GODS AND GODDESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!