Upgrades

David's POV

I was shocked. It was Max and Preston. Two of my campers from all those years ago. They changed so much I had almost didn't recognized them.

Preston's hair was cut the same from when he was a kid. He was wearing a tan sweater and a white t-shirt that had the Hamilton logo on it. Paired with a pair of faded green skinny jeans and black converse. He was taller and his face had matured slightly.

Max on the other hand. Looked like what I expected. A member of a gang. Some kind of thug. He was wearing his classic blue hoodie and black skinny jeans. That had a chain on the side. A pair of red high top converse and a black velvet chocker. As well as black stud earrings. His hair had grown out but looked short in the back. Maybe he had gotten an undercut at one point but it was starting to grow back. But getting a good look at his face I saw he still had his permanent unhappy face.

"It's good to see you two again," I said softly. "David, are the new campers here?" I heard Gwen say from behind me. "Wait a minute, Max. Preston?" She looked at them in awe. "Woah, you to grew up," She said slyly. I chuckled.

"It's call puberty for a reason," Max said sarcastically. "But it's good to see you two too," Preston said elbowing Max in the ribs. I know it's a natural relax but Max grumbled an 'ouch'. I thought I was overthinking it and decided to ignore it.

"Well let me be the first to welcome two to the new Camp Campbell," I said enthusiastically. "You rebuilt that shit camp?" Max asked. "Hey, Language" I warned. "I'm 15 David" He replied. "But your still a minor," I said and began leading them to the cabins.

"Anyways the camp got a huge upgrade. So you guys don't have tents. You've got-" "Cabins!" I did jazz hands cutting Gwen off.

"Do they have AC?" Preston asked. "Yup, take a look for yourselves" I opened the door for them. "Woah," Max mumbled. "This is an upgrade".

At the very entrance, there were three wardrobes for the campers to put their belongings, and the other side a big comfy chair with a side table. The room had three twin beds. One nightstand for each bed. And a painting of a landscape. Curtains on all the windows and finally a big rug in the middle of the room.

Max's POV

"I call dibs on this bed!" Preston shouts jumping on the middle bed which was aligned with a window. Shaking my head I walked over to one of the corner beds. "Dibs" I muttered tossing my bag on the bed.

"Since when were you, two buddies?" Gwen asked. "Hm, I think it was a few weeks into the new school year. When we started middle school if my memory serves me right" Preston answered.

"Well drop your things off and we'll show you the rest of the camp," David said walking out.

"Actually it's about lunchtime so we'll just get some lunch at the cafeteria," Gwen said leading us through the forest. "It also has a game room, gymnasium, indoor pool, nurses office, and an auditorium," David said counting his fingers. We stopped in front of a huge building.

"Shit," I was practically speechless. This place was like a stadium.

BYE BYE GODS AND GODDESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!