chapter 2

Did he loved?
Chapter 2:
The person's face was covered with a mask, and he was wearing a sunglass and a cap, it was very difficult to get a glance of his face.
Sakshi said being excited "yesss, we are going to Taj only, you have to go straight and then from the signal just turn right, you will find a restaurant just opposite to that is Taj." He said "Thanks a lot"
He was putting up the car's window then suddenly he said "I guess something is wrong, it's raining and you two girls are alone standing here, is everything all right?"
Kriti looked up in anger and said "apse matlab?"
Sakshi made Kriti stop and said "I am sorry, actually, we are going to Taj, she is so excited to meet Darshan Raval so she spoke like that, just 20 mins are left of his arrival, our cab got damaged and now here we are standing for an auto"
Kriti said " why are you even telling all this to a stranger? We need to start walking".
He said " if you don't mind you can come on my car, our destinations are same"
Sakshi passed a smile and said "Thank you, I hope you won't have any problem?"
Sakshi pushed Kriti inside the car and she sat on seat beside the driver.
Kriti was continuously checking her watch,
She asked Sakshi "when will we reach?, What if Darshan comes first and if checkes in the hotel, and if I am unable to meet him, what will happen if I can't hug him? What if I don't get a selfie, atleast autograph toh milni chahiye"
The man started laughing and said "chill, you will meet him"
Sakshi glanced at her and said "will you please stop behaving like a baby? Be thankful to him, atleast for him you can reach till there"
Kriti bowed her head thought for a while and then  said "kya aap Darshan ko jaante ho?"
The Driver was going to say something, she understood bt he cut him off and said "Haan Haan yahan se right le"
"Haan Darshan Raval ko kon nehi pehechanta? I really like his songs, Woh Dekho aa Gaya Taj"
They noticed that the entrance was quite crowdy, she breathed in relief "Acha hua, Darshan abhi tak Aya nehi,"